Do u believe in Aliens?

do they exist??  

435 members have voted

1. 1. do they exist??

• YES
    • NO

Yea I do believe there's a possibility that aliens can exist because the universe is so big which means there's a much greater chance. I just wonder what Earth will be like in 1 billion years from now, maybe we will be so advanced that we can travel at great speeds to different places in the solar system. Just makes you wonder about the possibilities.

what u people think if aliens come to earth. will they be friendly or what ....?

Aliens do not exist, so your question does not have an answer. Sorry!

The problem with people who say that aliens do not exist is that they have a very Ptolemy-based way of thinking. The earth is not the centre of the universe. It is an insignificant speck. We are not the be-all-and-end-all of the Universe. We are not the definitive view on the universe. Our views are not what is, but what it is for us. A bacteria on some distant planet has the same importance that we do. Having said that, consider the size of the universe. Its bigger than you think. Now scientists believe that our universe was just a small mini-universe of a giant Universe, created by a massive black hole. So the number of universes could be like a infinite fractal pattern. Also, i hate the ideas presented as aliens being creatures like that from the 'Alien' movies. Of course, this is a representation, but in reality they could be just like us. After all, the same basic dna flows through all parts of the universe.

Think outside the square you live in...

The problem with people who say that aliens do not exist is that they have a very Ptolemy-based way of thinking. The earth is not the centre of the universe. It is an insignificant speck. We are not the be-all-and-end-all of the Universe. We are not the definitive view on the universe. Our views are not what is, but what it is for us. A bacteria on some distant planet has the same importance that we do. Having said that, consider the size of the universe. Its bigger than you think. Now scientists believe that our universe was just a small mini-universe of a giant Universe, created by a massive black hole. So the number of universes could be like a infinite fractal pattern. Also, i hate the ideas presented as aliens being creatures like that from the 'Alien' movies. Of course, this is a representation, but in reality they could be just like us. After all, the same basic dna flows through all parts of the universe.

Think outside the square you live in...

my house is not a square.

and sorry. you're wrong. :wacko:

yeah, im still wondering if my first grade teach was one....

OKAY! OKAY!

you make a great point! :D

I wonder the EXACT same thing. lol - maybe they do exist.!!! :D :laugh:

Statisitcally, the chances of life only existing on this planet are fairly slim.

yeah - but this life isn't based on statistics.

Aliens do exist. Saying that they don't is only ignorant.

They might have an IQ lower than an ant's, they might be 100 times more smarter than us. They way look like worms.

Who knows?

They are out there somewhere. :alien:

Aliens do exist. Saying that they don't is only ignorant.

They might have an IQ lower than an ant's, they might be 100 times more smarter than us. They way look like worms.

Who knows?

They are out there somewhere. :alien:

hes right, they be dumb or smarter then us, but we can't deny that there isn't any life beyond our planet

Of course life outside of Earth exists. It doesn't have to be something that talks, walks or something like that. It can be a bacteria for example.

If we consider how many stars there are in our galaxy alone and if on all those start 1% of them have life then there will be a big number civilizations. Imagining that there are no other living things in our galaxy, if you take in account how many galaxies there are in the universe and 1% of them have at least one living specie that makes up a big number as well.

I think there is no doubt that life beyond earth exists. The question is when will we find it. It may be in 200 years, it may be never.

(didn't read other posts in the thread :p )