Very nice Winamp 5 Skin

Love your skin! I've been stuck with standard Winamp skins since version 2 because I didn't like any others. But this is an exception! Thanks!

I have a suggestion, could you please make a colour to match the iMac themes, at the moment I'm using a blue OSX theme and I changed the skin colour to minty blue, but it doesn't quite go together as it is too bright. I believe this skin really suits OSX themes.

i dont know how hard it is to make a colour for the skin but seriously dude why cant you just settle for next best or find out how and do it urself and submit it here

Hey guys, it's really EASY to make your own color themes. Anyone can do it. Just download the free color editor and install it. Right click on the skin and choose Color Editor. Pick a theme in the left box. CLONE the theme and then click the Auto Apply checkbox. Adjust the sliders to get the color you want and then hit the Save Themes button. Nothing to it! :)

I remembered something about a program that did this but i couldnt remember what it was called or where to get it (im not that much of a skinner)

Bit of a delay but, I use WinXP SP2 with latest winamp, both at work and at home, and the media library problem happens on both.

Hey guys, it's really EASY to make your own color themes.  Anyone can do it.  Just download the free color editor and install it.  Right click on the skin and choose Color Editor.  Pick a theme in the left box.  CLONE the theme and then click the Auto Apply checkbox.  Adjust the sliders to get the color you want and then hit the Save Themes button.  Nothing to it!  :)

585997270[/snapback]

Axialis, is it possible for the song notification to to display album art when listening to a CD???

Sky, your request has been asked for before, but unfortunately there is nowhere for this skin to grab an image when listening to CD's. You'll probably have to get the Toaster or other plugin listed here to do what you want.

Sky, your request has been asked for before, but unfortunately there is nowhere for this skin to grab an image when listening to CD's.  You'll probably have to get  the Toaster or other plugin listed here to do what you want.

586015053[/snapback]

Ahh alrighty. Just making sure :)

1 last- is it alrite to use a default wa installation + your skin w/o getting the modified .dll ? Im using WA 5.092 and the font u recommended. So far things are going OK...no crashes, no errors. Again, just curious!

damn this is nice, I've fallen in love with the toasters already. I'm the kinda guy who sticks with the default winamp skin because it just works, but I think I'm gonna stick with this one now...

Sky, you may use an unmodified version of the ML with ClearONE with no problems.

The modified version just changes the size of buttons and etc - cosmetics...

YtseJam has it right, the modified gen_ml only changes the font and size of the ML buttons.

A new update is now available. I added in an option to choose between gradient/old-style sliders and seekers.

leedogg, I'm still trying to get the PL shademode to expand in the opposite direction. No luck yet, but I do believe this is a worthy objective so I'll keep trying.

First off this has become one of the classics, It's rare to see such a great skin like this. Thanks for the hard work.

Question: How do I add rating stars to the display pop up?

YtseJam has it right, the modified gen_ml only changes the font and size of the ML buttons. 

A new update is now available.  I added in an option to choose between gradient/old-style sliders and seekers.

leedogg, I'm still trying to get the PL shademode to expand in the opposite direction.  No luck yet, but I do believe this is a worthy objective so I'll keep trying.

586015364[/snapback]

cool deal :)

Thanks B1ack, but if you mean the notifier window, that's an interesting idea. But after searching through std.mi and the winamp forums, I'm not sure it's possible. I've posted a new thread about it at winamp here, so if someone knows how I'll add option to include them.

Ya I saw that the toaster plugin that was spoken of in the above post has the capability to show rating stars. Yet when I use it with this skin, boy does it look crappy. Just thought if that plugin had it then the notifier you use with this skin would have the component too. Hopefully someone will know and reply to your winamp post, or they'll add it to the plugin in the future. Thanks for heads up.

Uhh, that's a nasty one Sky. Looks like the notifier script puked on you. If it happens again, please let me know what settings you have it set on, like show coverart, holdtime, etc.. That way I'll know if it's due to something I've changed recently. Hopefully it was just an isolated incidence.

Another update is now available.

Notifier can now be set to permanent ON, just click the arrow until it gets to 21. I did remove the OnTop feature when it's set this way though. I figured no one would want to see it constantly ontop of other windows.

leedogg, you'll be glad to know that the PL shademode window will now expand vertically if you use the second button from the right. (The old-style is still available by double-clicking the top of the window).

:)