MSN Messenger .NET 5.0.0317

Originally posted by JnCoKiLLa

some post the fix add file please

y_notm's method found here worked for me.. i just get the blank blue thing down at the bottom, which is better than those crappy ads.

Thanks y_notm!!

Originally posted by apa1exakis

um yeah.. im stilll suffering from the problem of not getting MSN5 to stay on longer than 30 secs. Did all fixes, regs, etc. Still probs

i was having problems too, but i changed all instances of 5.0INT and 5.0 in the file msgslang.dll to 4.6 (In the URL's using ResHack) and am now using the server nexus.passport.com and everything is running allright for me :)

Originally posted by Timan

do you have the full addy to nexus.passport.com ?

It's actually nexus.passport.com;64.4.59.234:1862 you can download the modified reg file to import these settings into your registry here

:| you do know what this means for me lol... this means porting all my skins when the proper version gets released :'( lol jus thought id add some sadness to ur happiness... anyhow it looks nice... ima get the 56k version hey maybe ill be able to use this to make even better skins tho, fingers crossed.

Dayle Rees

-=MSN Skinner Extraordinaire!

The tabs fix kind of works.. All tabs show up first.. But if I close the MSN Messenger windows to systray and open it up again, not all tabs show up right. Just wanted to inform people. Anybody else have the same problem?

the delay is no doubt caused by

1. the fact we are now using messenger 4.x tabs (its a hack, the app wasn't designed to use these tabs)

2. all tabs are being pulled off the server. You'll notice that tabs have "?" over them in 4.6 for a second or two

3. its beta code, it has yet to be optimized, so it's not as fast as the final will be (which will have its own tabs, presumably)

funny yall we get no ads and mod everything and get it all good then an hour later a newer leak that changes everything we did :(

Originally posted by diverboy52

Hi,

If I install SP1 for XP Pro 1073 with MSN Messenger installed will it kill it?

Eric

Nope, I'm doing that just fine

Heslo,

Will I have to re-install XP in order to install the Final build of SP1 when it comes out, or can I just upgrade to it?

And to think I'm a MS Beta Tester hehe.