MSN Messenger .NET 5.0.0317

Originally posted by diverboy52

Heslo,

Will I have to re-install XP in order to install the Final build of SP1 when it comes out, or can I just upgrade to it?

And to think I'm a MS Beta Tester hehe.

Honestly, I can't really tell you because I don't really know. I've heard the same thing as you but I don't mind as I format frequently.

besiboyz: That patch does NOT work for me. It removes the ads but then kicks me off after 30 seconds again

Originally posted by heslo

That patch does NOT work for me. It removes the ads but then kicks me off after 30 seconds again

I got it to work after I installed the reg patch again that uses the server nexus.passport.com;64.4.59.234:1862 that's available here

Wait, wait a sec here...

B4 everyone gets hyped up bout the Messenger 5.0 thingy, can someone please tell me if the link to dl the 'Fixed' version is working in the first place??

I've tried to download it a couple of times oredi only to discover that when I try to decompress the RAR file, it just can't be done due to unknown method....:right:

Can someone please direct me to the correct link or advise me of what to do please coz I'm like really stuck here man..

Oh! Btw, I've oredi got the 2MB version of Messsenger 5.0 but like everyone b4 , I'm still having the same Sign-In problem...

Any help appreciated..

Many thanks

Eric :disappoin

Originally posted by Mystical112

i get an unknown version error when i try to run the banner hack

all you have to do is replace "msnmsgr.exe" from the MSN5 Sign On/Stay On Fix file found on Neowin's index page then run the patch again...

Originally posted by besiboyz

all you have to do is replace "msnmsgr.exe" from the MSN5 Sign On/Stay On Fix file found on Neowin's index page then run the patch again...

coo ya i figured that outt...

I had tabs with messenger 5, just by loging in with a msn addy

instead of my normal .net passport.

This was with the first version, that would boot me every 30 sec.

Anyway, weird. But great job to the master workers.

Allot of talented people here. First it was a fix for .mar files, now its MSN Messenger patches. :p

Msn is gonna hate us all. lol

ok now all is fine...but i want to know if somebody have the same bother with this msn...

Does someone have to know how can i remove the microsoft message that appear in the main window "Click Here to join the customer experience improvement program" without have to join?

hahaha

Thanx

an easy way for both the consumer to send and MS to recieve information on bugs and/or possibly feature requests?

not like this is the first program to "anonymously track how the user uses the software" hell even winamp does it if you want it to.