Official Windows Messenger Live BETA Thread

Phew, also from Australia and also got the email, filled in the survey and am also playing the waiting game. I hope it doesn't take long, I've been waiting ages to play with this.

Hello,

Do you still have a spare Windows Live Messenger?

I want to trade it with you for:

- A Wallop invite (more info: www.mywallop.com), or

- Two weeks free advertising on profit42.com, or

- The great Palm OS program Beam-It (wich allows you to chat with other, infrared enabled Palm devices, or

- If you want me to offer something else that I didn't put on this list, PM me and I see what I can do!

My e-mail is: janschneiders@hotmail.com

Regards,

Jan Schneiders

P.S. So I mean I give you one of the thing mentioned above and you give me a WLM invite.

I got the email from Microsoft today. Its about a week or so after everyone else but I was in the recruitment program. Perhaps this means Australian users are being given a chance as I dont think any got invited last time. Ahh well, filled out the survey and I'll see how it goes. *fingers crossed*

invites are going for like 30 dollars on ebay ...so ill give one for the equivilant through paypal :) thatd be awsome.

ohh i hate people selling things like that! no shame! :angry:

So the whole thing with the Australian invites was true. I knew something weird had happened, as my friend also got an invite :D

seems so. I did the survey and now have newsgroup access, I'm just waiting on confirmation saying I can download. I got MSN 8 via the newsgroup link but cant yet loggin, ill give it a day or 2 and see if it's activated then.