clearONE

Thanks amber! I sent you an email but I'll post the fix again here too if anyone else is having that problem. If the coverart is showing up in the notifier, but not in the coverart window, uncheck the "Link all windows in all skins" box as shown below. I don't know yet exactly why this works but I am investigating.

post-110624-1138416996.gif

Hate that Arial font in the color themes window? I do, so here's how you change it:

Options -> Preferences -> Modern Skins -> Font Rendering -> Use Skin Font Mapper -> Configure Skin Font Mapping -> Map font Arial into Basic5 (or another of your liking). Set the Scaling to 90% and it's pretty close to done. Enjoy!

So is it map Arial into Basic5 or Basic5 into Arial?

Your guide here shows in the pictures that the correct procedure is mapping Basic5 into Arial..... :unsure:

Well, you've waited long enough I say. Here's my finished skin and I do hope you will enjoy the hell out of it. Hope everyone had an awesome New Year, I know I kicked it off right! :D

Download here.

Hot Sex on a friday night.

Chode, the instructions on my site are just if you want to change the Songname font to something other than Basic5. The image posted above is only for changing the font of the colors theme list. Sorry, I guess that was confusing. :blink:

Glad somebody's gettin some insurektion. :D

You could open the plugin with Reshack or PE Explorer to possibly change the font. All I saw were dialogs in there though, similar to what the Media Library has (gen_ml.dll), so I'm not sure this will do it for you. Don't have an iPod to test with, sorry.

I found what i have to change, but im not sure what size of Basic5 clearONE uses, care to enlighten me ?

Edit: Don't worry I found it.

Edited by Rekoil

I dont like the new final one.

Right click on a playlist border or visuliser and it closes.

The older ClearONE beta didnt do this. That one is my keeper.

Unless someone can show me what im doing wrong.

Your doing nothing wrong, except clicking in the middle of the frame. Personally i like this, it gives it an even cleaner look with less buttons.

I'm sure that if you ask nicely though Ax would add an option to have the buttons or not.

I totally agree. Less clutter, cleaner look. Plus it's a lot faster than clicking a button. Are you accidently right-clicking Jasur?

I don't know about an option to include the buttons. The CF window is overly full, can't fit anymore in there without making another page. *goes to have a heart attack*

Nah im purposly right clicking on say the border of a playlist or visualiser window to access the options faster for me.

All my other Winamp skins i can do this, clearONE Beta i can do this, for the clearONE final i right click on said borders and thing disappears.

Baffled.

Anyhoos, no drama, im happy with the beta version, aint no hassles with it and looks peeerty.

Thanks amber! I sent you an email but I'll post the fix again here too if anyone else is having that problem. If the coverart is showing up in the notifier, but not in the coverart window, uncheck the "Link all windows in all skins" box as shown below. I don't know yet exactly why this works but I am investigating.

Hi Axialix

It did not work for me..possibly because I have both clearone and clearonebeta installed?

I used the installer for the new one..maybe you can send me the files and I will do a manual install and move the beta folder somewhere else? I dont know what else to try

Thanks

Amber

**EDIT** Wait..I unchecked the link all windows skins, rebooted and then rechecked it and now it works fine!!**

Jasur, if you will keep using the beta, get the newest version in my sig. I've made lots of improvements as well as added a separate page for it at my site (changelog is there too). If anyone knows of anymore bugs with it, please PM or email me. Would love to hear from you.

Event, the download is working fine for me. Probably just a fluke with my ISP, so try it again.

Jasur, if you will keep using the beta, get the newest version in my sig. I've made lots of improvements as well as added a separate page for it at my site (changelog is there too). If anyone knows of anymore bugs with it, please PM or email me. Would love to hear from you.

Event, the download is working fine for me. Probably just a fluke with my ISP, so try it again.

I can get the Beta, and the plugin, but not the regular version...

Axialix, with version 5.13 released... The skin will be updated or it's full compatible???

I'm asking this because of the patched DLL I use to mmm install ...

Hey axialix,

Since Nullsoft is working on a Winamp 5.2 maybe you, as a very cool skin maker, can submit the idea that the feature will be added so the buttons in the Music Library can be changed in size and font by skinning (this would replace your edited gen_ml.dll). This way the buttons are simply editable in stead of downloading a hacked/altered .dll file.

:-)

for the album art, wouldn't it be better to allows us to edit what ClearOne searches for?

I have a textbox in mind with a comma-separated string. For example: "cover.jpg, album.jpg, artist.png, folder.jpg"

for the album art, wouldn't it be better to allows us to edit what ClearOne searches for?

I have a textbox in mind with a comma-separated string. For example: "cover.jpg, album.jpg, artist.png, folder.jpg"

I would really like to see that feature too! Perhaps a list you can add to instead (with the ability to use wildcards please).

Big fan of your clearONEbeta release! :)