[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

BroChaos

and my dsl won't be reconnected to the 5th. great.

GameOverRob

so what do people think of the GRAW demo as many people have been dying to play it and not willing to splash the cash?

sfalcon

GRAW demo should of had a better map. The map they put sucks! Oh well..

What map was it?

GameOverRob

What map was it?

I believe that it was boneyard!

They should have probably put temple or fishing village in

magik

Tomb Raider Legend Demo and FREE Themes to hit Marketplace by End of Week. First post updated with details.

GameOverRob

i have played and completed the new tomb raider in just over 6 hours its pretty darn good just way too short!

Matrix XII

I believe that it was boneyard!

They should have probably put temple or fishing village in

Boneyard is the 2nd worst map in that game, the best online map is "Nowhere"

golazo

omg i cant believe they put boneyard on there.. that is CRAP! nowhere is a good map for team elim with last man standing. but my favourite would be ever dry dock or desert gulch. i hate boneyard, old town and treasury

Seabroo

Does anyone know when Street Fighter is going to come on the dashboard?

magik

FIFA World Cup 2006 Demo coming 'soon' to Xbox Live Marketplace

Allthough, I don't quite see how different it will be from the current FIFA 06 demo in terms of gameplay :p

sfalcon

Tomb Raider Demo is UP!

640.95MB

Please respect my download speeds and wait 10 minutes before downloading the demo yourselves :p

MrStoo

Just played the tomb raider demo, looks pretty amazing.

sfalcon

Gah, what did I say people!! Haha, I've been stuck on 46% for awhile.

MrStoo, can you go into anymore detail about the demo?

Inertia

Sweet, im gonna dl tomb raider now :D :D :D been w8ing for this one.

dnast

Guess I'll be downloading the Tomb Raider demo. I've only played the original one, but from what I've heard I haven't missed anything. Hopefully this one will be worthwhile.

By the way there's a Timeshift demo included in the May issue of OXM. I only played it for about 20 minutes yesterday (wasn't in the mood for FPS), so I'm not sure whether I like it or not.

magik

Nice, gonna try the Tomb Raider demo now :D

Andrew

Excellent, I prefer it when they release a demo before the game actually comes out ;)

Still waiting for demos of a few launch games!

Andrew

What an excellent demo. I haven't played Tomb Raider since the PSX. I really enjoyed that!

Only gripe was the AI seemed to be lacking and the aiming was a bit messy even when up close.

Still good though. I'll add it to my "maybe" list :p

Matrix XII

That's encouraging! I'm downloading it right now :)

magik

Wow, the demo was surprisingly fun and definitely placed this game on my 'maybe buy'/'definitely rent' list! :D

dnast

Yeah, it's not bad. I might at least rent this one. I'm going to wait a bit, though. I've been dividing my time among too many games as it is.

golazo

gahhh! i want the fifa demo.. NOW!!

Hupp

i like the tomb raider demo to a degree.. the controlls are going to really take some getting used to for me.. but it definately was pretty fun

DirtyLarry

Just tried the Tomb Raider Demo, and it was better than I expected.

First off, and yes this is a huge rant, but I would think since this franchise has been out forever now, that someone somewhere in the development process would have the smarts to even just perhaps address the fact the game still has what is perhaps one of the worse, just flat out annoying, cameras known to the gaming world.

Yes, I know the top L button centers the camera, but this still does not justify one of the quirkiest, just all over the place, cameras ever. It has, and still does, drive me absolutely nuts.

With that out of the way, it definitely is fun for what it is.

Since I loved the later iterations of the Prince Of Persia games, especially the "first" new one The Sands Of Time, I cannot help but like this game. After-all the entire franchise has always more or less been like POP. The only real difference between this and POP so far that I see is this has guns, boobs, and one big old juicy fruit booty.

I will probably rent it. That is as far as I go with this one.

I just love the fact demos keep coming out in the Marketplace for download. I am all for it no doubt.

The demo's alone really makes owning a 360 that much better.

Andrew

The only real difference between this and POP so far that I see is this has guns, boobs, and one big old juicy fruit booty.

What's not to like :woot: :p

I had another go last night just to test some things out. Doing tripple back flips and front flips was kick ass :D

I thought the camera was annoying sometimes as well but it really didn't bother me too much it stopped me from playing properly or anything. I can see why it would annoy some though.

I've never got into POP, so Legends might relight my lust for the old Tomb Raider games ;)