[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

loving the GR:AW ness!!!

btw, have u ever noticed on live u get ppl with (1) next to their names?

seems 2 ppl are logging onto 1 account from the same machine.

any idea how to do this, as it dunt seem very fair that me n my bro both have to pay if he wants to continue using XBL....

ARGH why release it NOW im about to go bed cause i got college...wait...i shall leave my mighty compootay on, and my xbox 360 lol on, has the 360 got auto off function like the old one had?!

has the 360 got auto off function like the old one had?!

Yes.

My download rate is pretty good, almost finished (82%) :)

Edit: It's a Live Demo :D!

ARGH why release it NOW im about to go bed cause i got college...wait...i shall leave my mighty compootay on, and my xbox 360 lol on, has the 360 got auto off function like the old one had?!

I know what you mean mate, it's weird. I checked the Dashboard earlier this evening, and didn't see anything, so I jumped on GRAW. Completed the game on Hard, and came back to the dash, and 3 of my bud's had left me to go and play Billiards Cut-throat. So in my boredom, I went to check the dash again and it MUST have just that moment gone up... Quite funny, they all quickly quit playing billiards! :laugh:

Only annoying thing now, is it's so late, I really gotta goto bed really... :no:

The demo is awesome guys!

The only thing that bugged me was the shadows are covered in jaggies. Is this because it's ported or is it like this on pc/xbox?

I've never played BF before but damn it's fun. Might have to consider buying this game now :woot:

Battlefield 2 demo seems almost identical to the PC version with slight graphical improvement gameplay feels repetitive won't be purchasing that one

Bah, I got to 50% in two minutes...now it's c r a w l i n g . . .

Have you noticed if you start the download, then cancel the download, then restart the download.. itll restart at around 50%? applies for anything on there for some reason

The controls feel weird though. They're somewhat different to BF2:MC for Xbox... Going to take a while to adjust. It looks like being probably the game i'll spend most of my MP time, PlainLazy, it is alot of fun. Single Player, IMO is boring as hell, but MP is quality...

The controls feel weird though. They're somewhat different to BF2:MC for Xbox... Going to take a while to adjust. It looks like being probably the game i'll spend most of my MP time, PlainLazy, it is alot of fun. Single Player, IMO is boring as hell, but MP is quality...

Yeah I've heard lots of people say that SP is boring but you'll play MP the most anyways. It's what I did with Halo 2. Once I completed the campaign I rarely ever played it again because of MP.

I think I'm going to read up on a few reviews of BF:MC2 tomorrow. Get a better idea of the rest of the game before buying it though.. I have other games to play in the mean time so I might hold out a bit on it.

I can see this demo being played a lot of easter :D

Sweet. Been waiting on this BF2 demo for awhile.

Will post back with feedback later on if needed.

I will without a doubt be buying BF2 for the 360.

I think they did an excellent job of taking the same overall premise, but making it work on a console.

It is definitely a dumbed down version of the PC game, but as I said for a console it works amazingly well. Much, much better than I thought it would honestly. I am honestly extremely pleasantly surprised.

My one and only gripe is that everything moves so quickly. I never realized how much of a strategic factor choosing when you sprint really was until I just played this. Sprint appears to be the default movement. you always move fast, so as a result it is much more fast paced than it's PC counterpart. I prefer this was not the case, but I do understand since it is on a console why they decided to go this route.

It will by no means replace BF2 for me on the computer, but it will definitely be a game I will play now and then while sitting on my couch.

I admit that maybe it is because I love BF2 for the PC so much and I am therefore extremely biased, but I really think this is perhaps the best overall MP game I have played on a console as far as being well rounded with the both the vehicle and on foot game play.

Much better than I thought it would be. I also had very low expectations as well. I just could not imagine how they were going to translate the same overall idea from the PC to the console, but they appeared to have done a pretty damn good job of it all.

Graphics are actually really damn impressive as well, especially considering it is an 24 player online game.

Again, I will without a doubt be buying BF2 for the 360.

Dear lord in the sky BF2:MC is FUNNNNN

GRAW = Instantly cut and will never be played again. Between BF2 and Oblivion, I have instant fun for a long time :p