[Soccer/Football] Summer Transfers?

Seems we turned down ?3m for Harewood...dunno why we ain't gonna get the ?5m we asked for...thats pushing it...plus Harewood could do well in Championship with West Ha:shifty:y:

breaking news on sky sports news.

Spanish Radio Reprt Theirry Henry has signed 4 year deal with barcelona.... SHOCKER!

the same radio station that reported beckham going to Real Madrid so cant be that much of a false report!

Could this mean Eto'o to liverpool now :D

breaking news on sky sports news.

Spanish Radio Reprt Theirry Henry has signed 4 year deal with barcelona.... SHOCKER!

the same radio station that reported beckham going to Real Madrid so cant be that much of a false report!

Could this mean Eto'o to liverpool now :D

Hmmm I wondered if he would leave...maybe they need to change the kit press release now...I saw a pic of him,fabregas, gilberto and walcott modelling the kit the other day...

now a newspaper "El Cayez" (thats probably wrong but couldnt spell it from hearing it off the tv) sayin that its true, 4 year deal , 16 million pounds, but Barcelona officials wont deny or show truth to these rumours!

Wait...ITS OFFICIAL!!! a fee has been agreed

Villareal are not considering having Riquelme back, now his loan spell with Boca Juniors is at an end.

Juventus and Napoli want the 28-year-old Argentina international on loan, but the Hammers are offering the maestro a lucrative 5-year deal worth ?80,000 per week.

Manchester United are also reportedly interested and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is a known admirer.

Riquelme has now returned to the international fold and has been named in Argentina?s Copa America 2007 squad.

Scouts will see the genius in action (if selected) against the USA on 28th June, Colombia on 2nd July and Paraguay on 5th July.

If Argentina make it to the final, Riquelme won?t join pre-season training until 15th July.

I take this with a pinch of salt but who knows...

I see 2 clubs got permission to speak to Nugent today...I know one is Sunderland and the other could be West Ham...I rate him alot more then Bent...plus Nugent and Ashton would be a nice set-up keep it English...

I heard that they want something like 6 mill for Nugent.

Sort of a toughy, at this moment in time I'd take Lita over him :)

Well yeah Lita sort of performed well at the U21 championship which makes him inform but I just think Lita has an attitude which has seen him get into trouble last season...yeah its around 6mill...but I think Sunderland have offered 8m :unsure: knowing us we have offered 12m :laugh:

Does anyone else find it funny that you could get Thierry Henry cheaper than you could get Darren Bent ;)?

No.

Reason:Henry is now slower and injured.

He sulks, he has become lazy and he is a bad influence on younger players.

This crap happened with Vieria.

They are both gone and won't return.

Arsenal will move on, new stadium, David Dein will return soon with pockets stuffed full of money.

No player is bigger than the club.

As for removing the signature, which I saw posted earlier, it's gone!

Does anyone else find it funny that you could get Thierry Henry cheaper than you could get Darren Bent ;)?

Thats just Charlton over pricing him...I said it once and I'll say it again he ain't worth a penny over ?8m...

Damn you're one bitter Arsenal fan, Leesmithg. lol

To be honest Henry has carried Arsenal for the past few seasons, just look at how poor you have been this season without him.

Damn you're one bitter Arsenal fan, Leesmithg. lol

To be honest Henry has carried Arsenal for the past few seasons, just look at how poor you have been this season without him.

Exactly. Without Henry who has scored around 25 league goals a season for the last five or six years...where would they be? I would put Arsenal's success largely down to Henry and Vieira...now they have both gone all Arsenal can do it continue to try and build for their future, because they certainly do not like building for the present.

Thierry Henry is probably the best player to have ever played in the Prem.

The whole world seems to be convinced that Fernando Torres is going to be joining Liverpool...

I think he will be the big signing this summer...but he will cost alot maybe to much...

He will cost a maximum of ?26 million, since that is his release clause.

Ahteletico are apparently considering letting him leave for around ?22 - ?24 million, as they need the money to invest in a new players.

He will cost a maximum of ?26 million, since that is his release clause.

Ahteletico are apparently considering letting him leave for around ?22 - ?24 million, as they need the money to invest in a new players.

Yeah but as a fan of Liverpool Martyn do you think he is good?...do you rate him?

Man Utd have spent ~ ?48 million already this summer.

With the amount of money Prem teams will be spending this summer...I can just see English clubs dominating European football over the coming years.

I can't.