UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Champions League 2007/2008?

• Barcelona
    • Liverpool
    • AC Milan
    • Inter Milan
    • Arsenal
    • Man Utd
    • Real Madrid
    • Chelsea
    • Other
  2. 2. Who will be the Top Scorer?

• Didier Drogba
    • Samuel Eto'o
    • Thierry Henry
    • Kaka
    • Fernando Morientes
    • Herman Crespo
    • Adriano
    • Peter Crouch
    • Others

The Liverpool game ended 1-1, an excellent result and now Arsenal have to come to Anfield.

Chelsea = :laugh:

got to admit you were lucky to get a draw, arsenal should have had a penalty and bendtner clearing off the line for you :p

got to admit you were lucky to get a draw, arsenal should have had a penalty and bendtner clearing off the line for you :p

that was a 100% penalty and the fact that in the replay you can see the ref being no less than 10 yards away makes you think why he didn't call it.

also bendtner was never in offiside, he did his best to get out of the way but didn't make it, but he wasn't in the office, once again in the replay you can see a liverpool player on the goal line.

i think those were two very poor calls from the refs in a very exciting game, specially the 2nd half. liverpool has a very important away goal and their defense was great tonight.

Can't argue with that. We were a bit lucky.

Then again though, it always swings in roundabouts. For example, our "was it over the line" (it was ;)) goal against Chelsea in 2005, and then our disallowed (when it was it was clearly onside) goal against Chelsea last season in the Champions League.

torres falls down a lot ;)

So does Drogba likes to throw himself around to get decisions :p

Good night I thought for both matches, makes next week really tantalising!

got the tie, didn't deserve but whatever got an away goal :). rafa is still an idiot for bring on beayoun and vernonin... props moron.

*drumroll* some photos...:)

a little bit Istanbul..

n691606268_713684_488.jpg

n691606268_713693_3090.jpg

n691606268_713706_7014.jpg

n691606268_713743_9283.jpg

n691606268_713744_9564.jpg

n691606268_713747_343.jpg

n691606268_713746_78.jpg

n691606268_713769_6767.jpg

n691606268_713696_3961.jpg

Besiktas' Stadium:

n691606268_713768_6444.jpg

n691606268_713772_7727.jpg

n691606268_713773_8047.jpg

n691606268_713763_4904.jpg

n691606268_713687_1351.jpg

there is photo limit so i can't post inside pitch ones..:)

Dude.. Drogba went mad there. He missed all his shot by miles... Chelsea was lucky to get away with an away goal..

And my God, Arsenal made 13 shots and only score once?? :blink:

thanks! and here is a video that is a little bit watchable, got tons of videos there but they end up being unbearable because of noise and because of me shaking :D.

hey external... are the fans their as bad as they make them out to be? i remember the aston villa game and i heard some horror stories about last night. Are they like liverpool bad? I can only imagine what would happen if those two teams met next round... riots all 'round...

We have some idiot fans out there, I even saw many of them yesterday. They sweared a lot, which was totally useless. I mean Chelsea players were out there, top class in their job and insulting them were totally disrespectful. Chelsea fans did some pretty nasty things after match but fortunately nothing bad happened. The match in SB will be OK I guess since it takes a lot of money and time to travel and watch the match..Beşiktaş fans are far more crazier than ours, so if nothing happened before I believe FB-Liverpool will be OK..Actually, I would like to see them match each other..

And it's pretty interesting Chelsea fans are still doing trash talk about Fenerbah?e. We won, by luck or not, and it's not about talking about missed opportunities. Although it's very unlikely, I hope our boys teach them a lesson next week.

fenerbahce didn't win by luck, they deserved to win. and chelsea didn't get an away goal, it was an own goal scored by a fenerbahce player. chelsea deserved to loose in every way and I am glad they did.

hey external... are the fans their as bad as they make them out to be? i remember the aston villa game and i heard some horror stories about last night. Are they like liverpool bad? I can only imagine what would happen if those two teams met next round... riots all 'round...

Care to elaborate?

Care to elaborate?

possibly refering to the hillsborough and heysel disasters, though i don't know why. liverpool fans are known around the world to be very "passionate", but i think the same can be said about all english team supporters.

@stevan

The funny thing is this i think it is our fourth goal in CL this season = half of the goals we conceded..

+

We didn't have our regular left back and right back, Roberto Carlos and G?khan..

fenerbahce didn't win by luck, they deserved to win. and chelsea didn't get an away goal, it was an own goal scored by a fenerbahce player. chelsea deserved to loose in every way and I am glad they did.

It does not matter who the hell scores the goal, it is still an away goal, (Do you know what this means?) and will prove invaluable to Chelsea!

It does not matter who the hell scores the goal, it is still an away goal, (Do you know what this means?) and will prove invaluable to Chelsea!

i know what away goals mean, i was focusing more on the fact that chelsea DIDN'T score it.

i know what away goals mean, i was focusing more on the fact that chelsea DIDN'T score it.

Yeah, but Chelsea attempted a lot of shots in which they deserved to score at least one. That was satisfied by the away own goal.

yeah i agree with unto, a goal is a goal, who cares how it was scores, their was a ball behind your own net which means you got scored on