UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Champions League 2007/2008?

• Barcelona
    • Liverpool
    • AC Milan
    • Inter Milan
    • Arsenal
    • Man Utd
    • Real Madrid
    • Chelsea
    • Other
  2. 2. Who will be the Top Scorer?

• Didier Drogba
    • Samuel Eto'o
    • Thierry Henry
    • Kaka
    • Fernando Morientes
    • Herman Crespo
    • Adriano
    • Peter Crouch
    • Others

I still think back to Man Utd getting smashed at the San Siro 3-0 as a good memory :p

Congrats to Arsenal though.

I wanted Madrid to win, I hate Roma.

i hate all italian teams. I can't stnad they way they play football and their jerseys are like... metrosexual. I was so glad that ac was out but roma got in, but that's okay cause inter will be out next week :)

God, all these Arsenal fanboys, getting excited a little too excited about their win against Milan. Not to say they don't deserve it, but surely going on to win the whole thing.

Does anyone remember how all those United fanboys (not me although I support them) said we were going to win it after we completely slaughtered Roma. We had one heck of a night, but surely one performance can't make us favorites.

Firstly, it doesn't matter how good you play, the Champions League knock-out stages are about grinding results away from home, and of course then playing the good football and securing the tie back home.

All the English teams have a great chance yet again this year, looks like the only big side going through to this years quarters are Barca. (With no disrespect to Schalke, Fenerbache and Roma)

Well this performance is special.

First ever English team to beat AC Milan at the San Siro and knocking out the defending champions.

Surely this does not make us absolute favorites but atlest puts us at the head of the pack.

4 English teams through to the quarter finals. :)

4/8 is pretty good (Y)

When is the draw?

IN my ****ed up shate at 5:00am when I can stil perhaps bvaguely tyupe I shall say.

Liverpooool!!!!

+1 i am SOOOOOOOO HAPPY both Milan teams are out :) :) :)

IN my ****ed up shate at 5:00am when I can stil perhaps bvaguely tyupe I shall say.

Liverpooool!!!!

Oh dear, I was a bit drunk last night. Still, Liverpool won and I went to a foam party :D

Torres is on fire.

Manchester United FTW!

And why isn't C. Ronaldo on the list? He scored like 30 goals in this season. I hope he at least matches George Best's record! [or was it another player?]

Champions League quarter-final draw:

1 Arsenal v Liverpool

2 AS Roma v Man Utd

3 Schalke 04 v FC Barcelona

4 Fenerbahce v Chelsea

Champions League semi-final draw:

1 Arsenal/Liverpool v Fenerbahce/Chelsea

2 Schalke/Barcelona v AS Roma/Man Utd

Interesting to say the least. This also means we will play Arsenal three times in a week!

Would have been good to get all English teams playing foreign teams but it was pretty unlikely. Roma must be pretty ****ed they have drawn United lol, unless they think it's time for payback.

I think we all knew there would be an English Side vs English Side the odds were overwhelming, gonna be an awesome tie.

On side note Kezman returning to Chelsea always liked Kezman.

Looks awesome for this year. Every match looks to be well contested. Typical for United for that team which is good but underperforms.

If we go through, the Semi against Barca (or dare I say Schalke) will be absolutely stunning.

And hopefully, the final will be all English. If United do get through to it, it definitely will be.

Arsenal vs Liverpool in teh UCL then in the BPL and then in the UCL all in one week...

Gonna be one hell of a week... Maybe a Barca vs Man Utd semi-final?

GO Arsenal! Tough draw though...