• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

rajputwarrior    280

i don't agree at all, crouch is great at heading the ball

Crazysah    7

Yes, but ONLY at heading!

rajputwarrior    280
Yes, but ONLY at heading!

thats not true at all, hes great at protecting the ball and has a pretty good shot. he drives defenders crazy because of his size and that is something that you can't teach somebody. Crouch uses his natural abilities well and has a great finishing touch, i mean for christ sakes he was second in champions league scoring last year...

External HDD    13

Going to Istanbul to watch the match tomorrow. Will post pics, both inside and outside the pitch. :)

matthewmarley    0

The way that Man U are playing just now i cant see them getting beat in any of the comps that they are in.

Damo R.    29,658
Going to Istanbul to watch the match tomorrow. Will post pics, both inside and outside the pitch. :)

Cool look forward to those mate, Turkey is an awesome country went there a few years back (Y)

Powa    0
thats not true at all, hes great at protecting the ball and has a pretty good shot. he drives defenders crazy because of his size and that is something that you can't teach somebody. Crouch uses his natural abilities well and has a great finishing touch, i mean for christ sakes he was second in champions league scoring last year...

No, Crouch is good at letting the ball hit him. He doesn't have enough strength in his neck to add pace, nor does he have the physical build to steamroll defenders.

He does have a great touch on him though. But most players do nowadays, and so Crouch should be training on his strengths.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching to Man Utd/Rome match in the pub with my pals. Then possibly go off clubbing!

rajputwarrior    280

yeah i am looking forward to man u losing. and the liverpool game game tomrrow, its going to be worth skipping class...

Crazysah    7

Arsenal vs Liverpool... Worth staying up till 2:00AM just to watch it live even though I can watch the replay at 8:30 AM!

Brodel    14

I hope United destroy Roma again in these two matches, it would be pretty funny as the Roma fans were supposedly cheering at the draw hoping that it's time for payback.

sharpy2k4    10

Going to Spoon's at Half 8 to begin my night out tonight, not sure if it'll be on, if anything the TV will be on SkySports News, oh well,

doesnt bother me ill watch the last 40minutes in Walkabout as well, but im a bit annoyed im playing football during the Liverpool game,well, i miss the first 15minutes of the 2nd half so nothing major ahaha

gregb0b    11

Man utd vs Roma on ESPN 2 starting in a matter of minutes!

GO ROMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

omg totti isn't playing . .

Damo R.    29,658

Good game from Utd they should have that in the bag, Barca will be their opponents I think and its weird seeing Bojan score because he is a legend in FM :p

Crazysah    7

2-0 away to Man Utd. Almost certain to go through. I am not so sure about Barcelona... Only 1 goal... that is not that hard. Score and defend your asses off for Schalke!

Shibby    1

Mephistopheles pointed out that Schalke where not doing well in the league at the moment.

Barcelona no doubt will win next time, they got the away goal!

Crazysah    7

So? It does not mean Schalke can't get the away goal?

Anyways... ARSENAL VS LIVERPOOL TONIGH!

Going for a 2-0 home win to Arsenal. Going to be a good match!

Martyn    5
Going for a 2-0 home win to Arsenal. Going to be a good match!

Hope you lose, to us :p

profets    1

should be a great game. i'll be going for arsenal

rajputwarrior    280

^ eh you'll be going for the losing side...

Damo R.    29,658

1-0 Chelsea (Deivid OG)

1-1 (Kuyt)

Edited by Rappy

profets    1
^ eh you'll be going for the losing side...

lol, its all good. i'm not really going for either side, but of course being an ACM fan i'd prefer liverpool to get knocked out

good game so far though, 1-1. beautiful play by gerrard to setup the goal

ctebah    3,161
lol, its all good. i'm not really going for either side, but of course being an ACM fan i'd prefer liverpool to get knocked out

good game so far though, 1-1. beautiful play by gerrard to setup the goal

+1

Damo R.    29,658

Chelsea are losing!

ctebah    3,161
Chelsea are losing!

same guy that scored an own goal for his team scores against chelsea in one of the nicer goals of the competition.

arsenal on the other hand is outplaying liverpool in a very exciting 2nd half but they fail to capitalize.

Brodel    14

can't believe arsenal didn't win, and that chelsea lost. I bet External HDD had a good evening.