• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

External HDD    13

I'm pretty sure Fenerbah?e will cause some serious problems to Chelsea. At least i hope so:))

Kezman will be back for Chelsea, and Anelka is the same for us.

It's great they think Fenerbah?e is a pushover..

Scazza    30

Interesting Draw.

I think United vs Barca in one Semi Final and Liverpool vs Chelsea in the other.

Final will be United vs Liverpool.

If it was any other match (say a Premier League Match) I think Liverpool wouldn;t beat Arsenal or Chelsea but considering they have some magic european thing going on, they seem to be able to perform and get the results in Europe.

Kev1n    1

I wouldnt be surprised if the draw was rigged. How the hell do chelsea always get the easiest of opponents in both the FA cup and UCL?

rajputwarrior    280

wow arse three time in a week, should be good!

Crazysah    7
I wouldnt be surprised if the draw was rigged. How the hell do chelsea always get the easiest of opponents in both the FA cup and UCL?

But even with the easiest opponents they manage to lose! Who says they can't lose to Fernebache?

Mike    89
Found this on the icLiverpool website, which is the pretty interesting...

http://forums.icnorthwest.co.uk/viewtopic....asc&start=0

In my opinion the draw looks like it has been fixed, and the bookies stopped taking bets on the draw this morning so that further backs it up.

i dont agree with the bookie thing, not all bookies were taking the bet in the first place, and generally if the public know rumours of something happening the bookies wont take a chance on it

Damo R.    29,658

I certainly agree with Chelsea in the FA Cup this year but to be honest that backfired when they faced Barnsley :p

Fenerbarche won't be easy tho they have a very good side!

Crazysah    7

Yeah they might just go out...

External HDD    13

n691606268_692121_6139.jpg

:)

Damo R.    29,658

^

Nicely Done (Y)

Martyn    5
n691606268_692121_6139.jpg

:)

Nice one, hope you beat Chelsea :)

External HDD    13

Well if one Turkish team qualifies everybody supports them but being the fact a billion English teams are in CL, I can see we share a common hope. At least Fenerbah?e won't be as easy as others think. We have a great stadium.:))

rajputwarrior    280

good luck, i hope you beat chelsea...

Crazysah    7

I think we all hope they beat Chelsea!

leesmithg    226

Arsenal will knock out Liverpool.

I doubt Chelsea will get to the semi finals.

Come middle of April Arsenal will be the only English team left.

Martyn    5
Arsenal will knock out Liverpool.

Crystal ball ;)?

Arsenal are a great team, but in someways I am glad most people are coming out with sweeping statements such as yours. I mean; Inter, Juventus, Barca, AC Milan and Chelsea all said the same and look what happened. I like being the underdogs!

howb21    2

Fenernbace maybe the easiest opponent at stamford bridge, but when the tie goes to turkey, its a whole new story. Just look at Turkey against England.....

Damo R.    29,658

I think its the opposite Liverpool are favourites and Arsenal are underdogs, Arsenals performances lately in League have been a bit poor especially being the time of the season it is so this will be a tough game for them.

rajputwarrior    280
Crystal ball ;)?

Arsenal are a great team, but in someways I am glad most people are coming out with sweeping statements such as yours. I mean; Inter, Juventus, Barca, AC Milan and Chelsea all said the same and look what happened. I like being the underdogs!

me too, we score first in either game and arsenal is screwed

but on the other hand our manager is benitez and god knows what lineup he'll put out

Powa    0

Who did the poll? Peter Crouch as top scorer?

Hahaha he can't even get into the Liverpool first XI.

I can see a Man Utd/Chelsea final.

Or a Barcelona/Liverpool one.

Dev Null Zen    1
Crystal ball ;)?

Juventus weren't even in the Champions league this year, so that's a pretty **** poor example.

Martyn    5
but on the other hand our manager is benitez and god knows what lineup he'll put out

One thing I doubt you can argue with rajput, is that Benitez has a pretty good record in the Champions League, so I trust him :).

Who did the poll? Peter Crouch as top scorer?

Hahaha he can't even get into the Liverpool first XI.

In fairness, I think Crouchy was like first/joint first/second top scorer in the Champions League last season.

I like the fella, but he does not really fit into our system unless we are resting Torres.

Juventus weren't even in the Champions league this year, so that's a pretty **** poor example.

That is a bit harsh. They were in it two seasons ago, and they had the likes of Buffon, Vieira, Zambrotta, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Cannavaro, Nedved etc in their team. We still beat them, in the Champions League, under Benitez. It does not matter though, we are **** though apparently?

Crazysah    7

Well we are only down to 8 teams now and I feel that most of the matches may just be decided in the first leg itself.

Powa    0

Somebody as tall as Crouch should learn how to head a ball lol.

He'd score loads of goals then.

Crazysah    7

Yeah. I agree there Powa.