• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Martyn    5
you got the actual shirt he wore in the CL final? thats incredible. nice collection also by the way

CL Draw for round of 16 done today:

Celtic v Barcelona

Lyon v Manchester United

Schalke v Porto

Liverpool v Inter

Roma v Real Madrid

Arsenal v Milan

Olympiacos v Chelsea

Fenerbahce v Sevilla

i'm pretty excited to see arsenal-milan. and even liverpool-inter should be great.

I think L3thal means he bought a replica of the shirt, I doubt Kaka would hand his shirt over to L3thal :p

Liverpool v Inter. That will be a massive, massive game for us. Particularly with the history between the two sides fourty years ago!

Damo R.    29,658

Some mouth watering prospects there!

L3thal    2

Great draws :D

It will keep me glued to my TV for sure. The UEFA Cup drawing wasn't bad either.

Damo R.    29,658
I have Boavista FC (my favorite team), Manchester United (Rooney, black), Marseille (Cisse, White), Inter (Adriano, 100-year club anniversary shirt), Bayern Munich (Toni), Arsenal (Fabregas, White long sleeve champions league edition), Juventus (Nedved), AS Roma (De Rossi, long sleeve 80-year team anniversary), and Barcelona (Messi 50-year anniversary of Camp Nou).

I am in the process of getting a few more kits: Liverpool, AC Milan, and Croatia.

I just ordered a Barcelona homeshirt :D

Crazysah    7

Champions League is back tonight and tomorrow night! YES!

AC Milan vs Arsenal is the match to look out for!

Damo R.    29,658

This is gonna be a walk in the park for Liverpool now.

Edited by Rappy

rajputwarrior    280

so they don't start crouch or pennant and instead two kids... i guess that makes sens :angry:

Damo R.    29,658

1-0 Kuyt so it took them 50 minutes to break down 10 men

Credit to Inter Defence tho with 10 men they have defended well!

rajputwarrior    280

look what happens when pennant plays... they score.. effin rafa what a cross!!!

Damo R.    29,658

2-0 and its a nice one

rajputwarrior    280

and my boy scores!!!!!!!! atta boy gerrard!

Damo R.    29,658

Can't see Inter winning at San Siro tbh, they are strong but not strong enough.

Barnsley I bet they can feel they can beat Inter now after they beat Liverpool :laugh: :p

rajputwarrior    280
Can't see Inter winning at San Siro tbh, they are strong but not strong enough.

Barnsley I bet they can feel they can beat Inter now after they beat Liverpool :laugh: :p

why you gotta bring that up...

Shibby    1

At least Havant and Waterlooville feel they can score against Inter as well!

rajputwarrior    280

looking back at that goal that steve g scored, wow what a shot. Hopefully benetiz will learn (1000000s time a charm) on who to play... pennat and crouch coming in changed the game

Martyn    5

That was the best Liverpool performance I have seen for a long time. We dominated Inter and they had 10 men behind the ball for most of the game.

Benitez got his tactics spot on last night, absolutely spot on. Crouch and Pennant where always going to be more effective coming off the bench last night, it would not have suited our game plan if we started them.

Mascherano was superb again last night (Y)

Damo R.    29,658
At least Havant and Waterlooville feel they can score against Inter as well!

Havant and Waterlooville vs Inter what a great tie that would be at their ground as well :laugh:

rajputwarrior    280
That was the best Liverpool performance I have seen for a long time. We dominated Inter and they had 10 men behind the ball for most of the game.

Benitez got his tactics spot on last night, absolutely spot on. Crouch and Pennant where always going to be more effective coming off the bench last night, it would not have suited our game plan if we started them.

Mascherano was superb again last night (Y)

ummmm what? how can you say that was tactics... Benitez honestly doesn't know who to play. When a player is playing well, you are suppose to ride them, like arsenal and man u and every major team in europe. When a player scores a goal, play him the next game, not sit him out. Even the announcer said the same thing and it doesn't make any sense. I am tired of it, new manager time PLEEEEEEEEEASE!

Crazysah    7
Havant and Waterlooville vs Inter what a great tie that would be at their ground as well :laugh:

OMG! Imagine... how much money they could make? What a tie but it will never happen in the near future!

Anyways... Arsenal should have beaten Milan! We were the better side throughout the match. Dammit!

Crazysah

Damo R.    29,658

Are the champions going out!

1-0 to Arsenal!

sharpy2k4    10

i just realised why the EPL is so much better than european football.

the cameraman actually focuses on the ball,

i just watched Barcelona vs Celtic and i swear 80% of the time the cameraman was just looking towards the Celtic box rather than where the ball was.

Same with Spanish football on Skysports, the quality is weirdly different, the atmosphere is so different to English football and the camera is crap!

anyway, unlucky celtic but it was a mountain to climb for them.

Didn't think AC milan would go out, but i didnt actually watch the game so i can't see how well Arsenal played to beat them 2-0.

And Man Utd, easier tie as always, but somehow that Portuguese guy still manages to score, i hate him with a passion but hes scoring goals and thats all that matters for man u fans i spose!

Damo R.    29,658

Wow Arsenal did score late to get the second.

Tel    0

what a performance by Arsenal. Recent run of results put the doubt in them but what a performance and result. Arsenal outplayed Milan in everyway, shape and form. Fabregas was the best player on the pitch by far and what a cracker of a goal.

L3thal    2

Arsenal outplayed Milan by a good mile. How about Sevilla vs. Fenerbahce? What a game that was.

Crazysah    7

Go Arsenal! We won! First ever British team to beat Milan at the San Siro! We knocked out the defending champions! YES!