Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

Have no clue when PM EST is :laugh: But if I'm online saturday, count me in.

I did get a few invites from a couple of guys from Neowin, but i was busy with a friend doing some 2v2, Social Slayers etc. to improve our ranks.

Just remember to place the Grav lift on the ramp, it will slide a bit so compensate for that - Then just go nuts trying.

That, and if it doesn't work suicide yourself. You will start from your last checkpoint with the grav lift so you can keep on trying. ;)

how do we find each other?

I usually just send invites out to everyone on my list, but I also leave it open to join. So that is two options.

You cannot join while we are in play, so if you miss it, just send me a voice or text message to invite you when the round is over.

Not 100%, but 90% sure about it...

Saturday, October 6th, Neowin Social Match Hosted By DL

Start Time: Between 12 Noon & 1 PM EST US

End Time: No Earlier than 3 PM Possibly even longer.

I just found out my fiance is working this Saturday, so she will not be getting home until 2:30. That means game alone time!!!

The only reason there is 10% doubt about me playing is I may have no choice but to start packing before she gets home (I move on the 18th), but chances are I will play.

I also say between 12 & 1 PM as Saturday is my day to sleep in, so although it will probably be noon, it might not be as it has been a long, long week.

It might even be earlier, but I figure this time is good for members on the West Coast as well. I will post back before the match begins as a reminder, but mark your calendars now.

I believe your about 8 hours behind so that shouldnt be too bad for me if im around. Add me (skivie) and send an invite if im online please :)

Hmm...that's around 8-9PM GMT then? Excellent, I should be there :D

Not 100%, but 90% sure about it...

I'm game.

Hey GreenEye! Thanks for the co-op - was my introductory co-op game n its clearly so much better than singleplayer. It was a great game!Gamertags Maximum Error if anyone wants to add me!

Good games tonight guys (magik, green eye and commonsquare) :yes: Had a lot of fun :D

Sorry for shouting in that last game Green Eye, I was getting excited cause they were right beside the flag and ready for taking it back. Just remember you can score even if your flag is away :yes:

Okay guys. Tomorrow 12 PM ish is pretty much ON unless something major happens.

I talked my way out of packing until about 3PM, so I am good to go.

I also have a bit of a cold tonight, so I am pretty tired and just took some nighttime cold medicine, so I should get to bed at a very decent time, so it should be right around Noon my time tomorrow when it all starts.

So whomever can make it tomorrow, see you then.

Remember, I will send invites one by one from the game and I will also just leave the Match open since I have over 70 people to invite.

(Anyone know if there a way to invite your entire friends list since I hooked it up with all Neowin members?)

I am going to just leave it open for approximately 10 minutes so people have the time to join.

So keep this in mind. Anyone who joins, just be a little patient, and give the other people the chance to join. It will be worth it.

I would like to get a game going in another half hour or so. If we have enough people, I'd like to do some custom games or big team battle or something like that. If you're up for a game, just send me a message over Live.

I just love when I get 23 kills in a team slayer match and the retard teammate has the nerve to yell at me for not helping the team win (we lost). What the hell else was I supposed to do? I was the only one with double digit kills.

Would 't mind an invite for the saturday game if you spot me online, I think I should be, but it's a bit late for me to count timezone right now :p

Also if anyone is doing legendary and collecting skulls, I'm there, usually available at day and nighttimae GMT or CET :)