Apple Event Set for Sept. 9th

^ i wasn't expecting that, i figure apple was going to say something about the shuffle too. What about the classic, why can't they get the accelerometer and the new UI

and it's done.

p1ss poor show... lol

where's my macbook pro redesigned Steve ???!!! damn it! better be there for Macworld. hehe

Glad they've dropped the touch prices a little. Now I want UK pricing lol.

Got the decision now between an 80GB zune from ebay, a 16GB touch or stretch to a 32GB touch.

UK Store is up.

UK Store is up.

yep just noticed. Thought they could have had the 16GB for ?199 tbh. Oh well. Hopefully places like ebuyer can undercut apple like they have been doing with the older touch. Or maybe I can have a look on ebay (considering the old 16GB which had an RRP for ?280 could be found on ebay for ?200, so hopefully the new 32GB which is ?280 can be found for around ?200 soon lol). Or perhaps I can see if anyone I know is going to the USA (since $400, roughly is ?200).

and it's done.

p1ss poor show... lol

where's my macbook pro redesigned Steve ???!!! damn it! better be there for Macworld. hehe

Seriously? The MacBook Pro was just updated a few months ago. If you seriously expected it today when everyone was saying it wasn't going to happen, then that's your own fault.

Aug. 27: iPods, MacBooks, iMacs up next on Apple's 2008 roadmap

Apple didn't promise anything, so there shouldn't have been any expectations other than the rampant rumors of new iPods and iTunes.

I'm trying to paste here the direct link, but I cannot get it. Google Chrome download manager. I'm still learning how to use it.

Are you sure it's not the link for iTunes 7.7 instead of 8.0?

I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet. I don't feel like going back. But they if they added a Nike+ wireless receiver in the iPod, do you think they just added Bluetooth? If so, think it could be hacked somehow? I can't imagine what else they'd use except for Bluetooth.