BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

i will admit that he was talented musician, im personally glad i dont watch MTV / VH1 or any other msic station, as you know there will be a marathon

Farah Fawcett earlier today and now MJ...what a day. kinda brings home our mortality doesn't it? :unsure:

Like Clint Eastwood's character in "Unforgiven", William Munney, says, "We all got it [death] coming, kid.."

He was a freakin pedophile. You should that God you never got close to him.

And you are basing this on what? Did you witness any of the alleged acts? Nope, didn't think you did. MJ was found NOT GUILTY, that is all you need to know. No, Blackmail never happens in this country does it?

You really should be careful what you say, you deserve to be sued for what you keep on spouting.

Nope, CNN still has not confirmed it, they are still pointing to LA Times, AP as the source...it still has not been independantly confirmed by CNN.

Seriously, you don't have to have it confirmed by EVERYONE. it has happened.

Did you actually read their article? It says in the first paragraph that CNN hasn't confirmed it yet. They're just reporting that other people have reported his death.

-Spenser

OMG....he is dead man.

I love how people are acting like nothing is true until CNN confirms it. All the other major news networks have confirmed it. He's dead. End of.

Seriously, you don't have to have it confirmed by EVERYONE. it has happened.

You witnessed it first hand? Really?

OMG....he is dead man.

OMG, I said that I believe that in many of my previous posts. I also said I could care less either way. MJ was never a big deal to me.

So what, when CNN reports it .. it's right? But when other sources report it ... it's not? GTFO

I'm just pointing out that those trying to say that CNN confirmed it are wrong.

-Spenser

I love how people are acting like nothing is true until CNN confirms it. All the other major news networks have confirmed it. He's dead. End of.

Thank you, that's what i'm screaming ...