Saw a post on reddit (don't have a link atm) that claimed the pirated copy was not ripped optimally, so the graphics suffered a hit as a result. Not sure how truthful it is, but it could account for some of the complaints - though I've heard it looks great regardless.

hehehehe :woot: bad textures ?cause a bad rip??? absolut rubbish!!!

And of course it looks great :ike:

Found it:

"The PC version also gets higher res textures, larger render modes, and a bunch of other effects you can scale up if your machine is a beast."

Bethesda Forums

That was beyond obvious!

I wonder if they will finally incorporate some sort of first-person legs into the game. It's really stupid that a lot of triple A game developers disregard them when they add so much immersion. It seems silly, but something simple like that, done properly, can make a game for me.

I'll eagerly be awaiting a version of MMM for this game. That particular mod makes Oblivion and Fallout 3 so much better. I especially loved all the varieties of zombies in Fallout 3. Sadly though it probably won't be out for a year or more though after the games release considering both the Oblivion and Fallout 3 versions are still being worked on. :s :laugh:

Success!!!!!!!!

I've been grinding blacksmithing over past few days, finally got to 100% and have the ability to make Dragon Armour now. Sorry for the crap picture I don't have any capture equipment to hand:

dragonscale.jpg

That's Dragonscale Armour the Light equivalent of the Heavy Dragonbone Armour. Supposedly the strongest armour in the game. I can also create and upgrade any weapons to 'Legendary' status now. I love this game.

Pirates. :p Buy the game when it's released if you like it so much.

oddly enough i actually did...grabbed it off amazon this morning after playing it for the last few days...they deserve the cash

Pirates. :p Buy the game when it's released if you like it so much.

Review copies have been out for a couple of weeks now. Plus I pre-ordered mine months ago.

Review copies have been out for a couple of weeks now. Plus I pre-ordered mine months ago.

Review copies have been out for a while, but it's a little too unusual for a couple of people on Neowin to start posting their progress conveniently after there was a leak. :p I don't buy it, but I'm not fussed either way. I'm jealous. :rofl:

oddly enough i actually did...grabbed it off amazon this morning after playing it for the last few days...they deserve the cash

Totally, just reserved an awesomely overpriced copy at my local games shop for the equivalent of USD $120, but what the hell, that game worth every penny :yes:

Been playing it for 3-4 hours and I'd say it's game of the year or at least a strong contender for game of the year hands down, this game deserves to be bought by everyone :D

Been playing it for 3-4 hours and I'd say it's game of the year or at least a strong contender for game of the year hands down, this game deserves to be bought by everyone :D

That is quite the ironic statement, considering you pirated the game.

Just got done with this months gameinformer, not happy that Skyrim's review wasn't in it. Yeah it's embargo is up on Thursday but Skwyard Sword's goes up Friday and that review was included. maybe they just couldn't decide between the two on the game of the month so they split them.