Artweaver is a full-featured painting tool with a huge set of predefined realistic brushes to paint creatively or just experiment suitable for both beginners and advanced users. Artweaver is available in two versions: Artweaver Free and Artweaver Plus - see here for a detailed feature comparison between those two.
Artweaver key features:
- Standard image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools
- Enhanced and additional tools like Mirror painting and free transformation of selections
- Working together in a team
Support for High DPI displays
Advanced support for Photoshop compatible Plug-Ins
- Support for common file formats like AWD (Artweaver), BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG
- Extended support of the PSD file format (e.g. Layer groups, selections, PSB, ...)
- Support for EXIF meta data in many file formats
- Basic support for pen tablets through the Wintab interface (Pen pressure)
- Extended support for pen tablets (Pen erasers and Tool-ID)
- Saving and replaying of event files
- Protection for saved event files
- Support for events in the Artweaver Document file format (AWD)
- Import of images from scanners and digital cameras through the WIA interface
- Many predefined digital brushes like chalk, charcoal, pencils, ...
- New creation and adjusting of existing digital brushes
- Detailed configuration of digital brushes through brush editor
- Basic brush types like Circular, Airbrush, Imagestamp, ...
- Additional brush types like Hairy brush, Pixel brush, ...
- Basic brush methods like Cover, Buildup, Eraser, ...
- Additional brush methods like Colorize and Warp
- Maximum supported brush size (in pixels)
- Common image and effect filters like Curves, Brightness/Contrast, ...
- Additional image and effect filters like Channel mixer, Deskew, Filter gallery, Remove red eyes, ...
- Real-time preview for filters directly on the document canvas
- Preset saving and loading for many filters
- Virtual memory management with scratch disk support
- Individual configuration of virtual memory management
- Support for multiple CPU cores
- Native 64 bit support
- 8 Bits/Channel support
- 16 Bits/Channel support
Artweaver Free / Plus 7.0.12 changelog:
Improved support for High DPI displays
Updated online help
Fixed error using shape tool
Fixed wrong undo with mirror layer command
Fixed various error reports
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware