Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities.
Firefox has complete features for browsing the Internet. It is very reliable and flexible due to its implemented security features, along with customization options. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
Firefox 73.0.1 fixes:
- Fixed crashes on Windows systems running third-party security software such as 0patch or G DATA (bug 1610790)
- Fixed loss of browser functionality in certain circumstances such as running in Windows compatibility mode or having custom anti-exploit settings (bug 1614885)
- Resolved problems connecting to the RBC Royal Bank website (bug 1613943)
- Fixed Firefox unexpectedly exiting when leaving Print Preview mode (bug 1611133)
- Fixed crashes when playing encrypted content on some Linux systems (bug 1614535)
Download: Firefox 73.0.1 for Windows | Firefox 64-bit | ~40.0 MB (Freeware)
Download: Firefox 73.0.1 for Linux | 64-bit | ~60.0 MB
Download: Firefox 73.0.1 for MacOS | 66.1 MB
View: Firefox Home Page | Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware