FTP Rush is a free file transfer software for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. And it is not only an FTP/SFTP client, but also a cloud storage client (support Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, and Amazon S3). With its tabbed Explorer-like interface, you can create multiple tabbed windows for different connections, and easily download or upload files via Drag & Drop. Skilled users can also try "Terminal" to execute complex C# scripts.
- Completely rewritten and redesigned, and totally different from FTP Rush v2
- Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WingFTP's Web Client, Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, and Amazon S3
- Support multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS
- Tabbed Interface for smooth control over multiple active connections
- Automated file transfer by using customized C-sharp scripting
- Drag-And-Drop files via Explorer-like interface
- Support HTTP Proxy, create different proxies and switch with a simple mouse click
- Auto-detect Unicode/UTF-8 Charset is supported on the server
- FTP Folders Caching speeds your browsing without refresh directory again
- Keep Alive to avoid being disconnected by FTP servers
- On-The-Fly Mode Z saves your bandwidth
FTP Rush 3.5.2 changelog:
Improvement - Added Korean language.
Improvement - Added Brazilian Portuguese language.
Fixed a bug - [Mac] Can not use the keyboard shortcut for text input.
Improvement - Updated the help file.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware