Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
New features in version 12.0.0.0719:
Add filters like blur, brightness, drop shadow, and more.
Set how elements blend with overlapping elements with mix blend modes.
You can now produce videos with Google Web Designer.
Import and edit media clip sequences.
Include text, images, and animation, all rendered in the final published video.
Preview video and audio playback directly on the stage.
Export multiple variants from a single video document.
Other notable changes in version 12.0.0.0719:
- Custom components that follow the Custom Elements v0 specification are no longer be supported. Learn how to upgrade your components.
- The stage zoom controls now include a dropdown, with a "Zoom to fit" option that lets you automatically set the stage zoom level to maximize the available space.
Fixes & improvements in version 12.0.0.0719:
- Camera-based methods now account for pending camera edits.
- Page attributes data-gwd-width and data-gwd-height are now set to pixel values upon publishing Swirl ads.
- Fixed zoom limit set in 3D editor is now respected in the published ads.
- Image Effects and Transition Gallery components now support dynamic data bindings.
- Fixed issue where switching to a document with a bind-style attribute would mark the file as needing to be saved again.
- Text fitting is no longer added when binding an SVG element.
- Fixed issue with pasting SVG code to the stage in Windows.
- Fixed issue with importing an SVG twice.
- Fixed issue where importing multiple inline SVGs with IDs in common did not rename the IDs.
- Fixed issue where the component editing dialog didn’t close after the source file was deleted from the file system.
- Fixed issue where an extra undo operation was added when switching gradient type to radial.
- Fixed issue with using arrows keys in the Outliner panel.
- Fixed issue with template filters in the Template Gallery.
- Keyframes can no longer be duplicated to a locked layer.
- Fixed issue where an element's bottom-right radius was not reflected in the Quick mode timeline thumbnail. [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware