Claim your complimentary copy (valued at $30) for free before the offer expires on July 12.
Achieve Linux system administration mastery with timed and proven techniques
In Mastering Linux System Administration, Linux experts and system administrators Christine Bresnahan and Richard Blum deliver a comprehensive roadmap to go from Linux beginner to expert Linux system administrator with a learning-by-doing approach. Organized by do-it-yourself tasks, the book includes instructor materials like a sample syllabus, additional review questions, and slide decks.
Amongst the practical applications of the Linux operating system included within, you'll find detailed and easy-to-follow instruction on:
- Installing Linux servers, understanding the boot and initialization processes, managing hardware, and working with networks
- Accessing the Linux command line, working with the virtual directory structure, and creating shell scripts to automate administrative tasks
- Managing Linux user accounts, system security, web and database servers, and virtualization environments
Perfect for entry-level Linux system administrators, as well as system administrators familiar with Windows, Mac, NetWare, or other UNIX systems, Mastering Linux System Administration is a must-read guide to manage and secure Linux servers.
This offer expires on July 12.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register.
We post these because we earn commission on each lead so as not to rely solely on advertising, which many of our readers block. It all helps toward paying staff reporters, servers and hosting costs.
Other ways to support Neowin
The above not doing it for you, but still want to help? Check out the links below.
- Check out our partner software in the Neowin Store
- Buy a T-shirt at Neowin's Threadsquad
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for an ad-free experience
Disclosure: An account at Neowin Deals is required to participate in any deals powered by our affiliate, StackCommerce. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site.