Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP....and much more.
Shutter Encoder 14.9 changelog:
- Ability to use Italic and Bold on a single line with "Subtitling" function
- Ability to close "Video Player" window with "Apply" button
- Ability to use "Video Player" with "Replace audio" function
- Ability to use "Audio normalization" with mp3 format
- Ability to preview "Record screen/device"
- Improved timer for "Watch folder" & "Automatically wait for file to be ready"
- Improved "Add subtitles" window with outline option
- Improved "My functions" window
- Corrected youtube-dl auto update bug on Mac
- Corrected "Record screen/device" bugs
- Corrected folder rights bugs on Mac
- Corrected application startup bugs
- Corrected WeTransfer bug
- Removed BlackMagic options
- Various corrections
- Various improvements
- Updated ffmpeg, ffprobe, ffplay
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware