VMware Workstation provides a seamless way to access all of the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they are running. Remotely connect to virtual machines running on VMware vSphere, ESXi or another copy of VMware Workstation. Workstation’s web interface lets you access local and server hosted virtual machines from your PC, smart phone, tablet or any device with a modern browser. Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting. Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
Take Your Productivity to the Next Level
- Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
- Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
- Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner.
- Consolidate multiple computers running web servers, database servers, etc. onto a single machine.
- Build reference architectures for evaluation before deploying into production.
- Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your PC to vSphere, or the cloud.
VMware Workstation Pro 16.1.1 fixes:
- In this release of VMware Workstation Pro, the VMNet driver related security improvements as suggested by BoB driverThru have been implemented.
Product Support Notices:
- Deprecation of the Shared virtual machine feature - The Shared virtual machine feature (VMware Workstation as server) is being deprecated. It will remain in its present form for the remainder of the VMware Workstation 16 product life. This feature will be not available in a future release.
- Microsoft console debugger is included in OVFTool in VMware Workstation - The functionality provided by Microsoft console debugger has been changed and Microsoft console debugger is no longer included with Workstation distribution. This issue is resolved.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware