Website Realizer is a Windows website builder for building and designing websites. Website Realizer comes with free templates and includes all the necessary tools to create your websites easily. Drag and drop images to the pages and add text using a what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) editor in this website builder. All HTML code will be generated automatically. Browse through some sample websites to see what you can create.
Whats new in this version:
- Update program to work with Internet Explorer 11.
- When publishing to a local directory, each website will now remember its own last used directory instead of the last one that is used for publishing any websites.
- Fix the layout problem of a table when styles are applied to text in the first table cell in the Table Element Editor.
- Fix form button not expanded to show all the text when inserted owing to a bug in Internet Explorer 8.
- Fix removing files in remote servers when they are locally deleted not working when using FTPS or Public/Private Key Authentication in SFTP.
- Fix program crash problem in some rare occasions when closing a page.