Timed advice on Windows 10. Claim your complimentary copy valued at $24.99 for free, before the offer expires on Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
What's it about?
Welcome to the world of Windows 10!
Windows 10 For Dummies remains the #1 source for readers looking for advice on Windows 10. Expert author Andy Rathbone provides an easy-to-follow guidebook to understanding Windows 10 and getting things done based on his decades of experience as a Windows guru.
Look inside to get a feel for the basics of the Windows interface, the Windows apps that help you get things done, ways to connect to the Internet at home or on the go, and steps for customizing your Windows 10 experience from the desktop wallpaper to how tightly you secure your computer.
- Manage user accounts
- Customize the start menu
- Find and manage your files
- Connect to a printer wirelessly
Revised to cover the latest round of Windows 10 updates, this trusted source for unleashing everything the operating system has to offer is your first and last stop for learning the basics of Windows!
Free offer expires on Wednesday September 22, 2021.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download the this free resource. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. Offered by Wiley, view other resources by Wiley.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Apple Giveaway | Gaming Giveaway | Amazon Giveaway