Filmora is an all-in-one home video editor that has powerful functionality and a fully stacked feature set. Filmora is a solid app that gives you the features and styles that have been previously only available to professional film makers that have a certain level of experience and the expensive applications to match. Filmora has a simple drag and drop interface, which gives you the freedom to be artistic with the story that you want to create.
- Advanced color tuning features (Temperature, Tint, Lights, HSL, Vignette and more)
- 45 Color presets and supports loading 3D LUTs for tuning color of videos and images
- Tilt-Shift or slow-motion effects
- Text and titles: support for animated text
- Music library: support for adding your music tracks
- Overlays and filters: specifically designed filters and overlays to give your a professional finish
- Elements: Still and motion graphic support
- Unique visual effects: you can incorporate over 100 visual effects. Speed control: Slow motion and time lapse support
- Customizable speed controls
- GPU encoding acceleration support to newer generation graphic cards
- Time code digits controller for precise jump to desired time on Timeline
- Action Cam Tool with the capability of Lens distortion correction, Video Stabilization, Audio De-noise, Advanced Speed Control (slow-mo, fast-mo, replay, reverse and freeze frame), as well as color correction.
- Instant Cutter for users to trim or merger video files easily and fast with no quality loss!(Supports H.264 encoded MP4, MOV& MTS videos shot by Action Cams, Phones, and Home AVCHD Camcorders.)
- Audio Denoise, Audio Equalizer, Track Audio Mixer
- and much, much more...
Wondershare Filmora 9.0 changelog:
Editing & Performance
- Up to 100 Video Tracks - Organize your media in up to 100 full video tracks and create compositing effects. Apply filters, transitions, and other effects to any track.
- Faster Import and Export - Import and render media at a higher speed.
- High Resolution Previews and Snapshots - Preview your video with more clarity and capture high resolution still frames.
- Enhanced Chroma Key - Achieve better results with a green screen tool that gives you more control.
Enhanced Video Stabilization - Smooth out shaky footage with the upgraded stabilization tool.
Adjustable Playback Quality - Reduce the resolution of your video preview for a smoother editing experience without affecting the quality of your exported videos.
PC/Mac Cross-Compatibility - Start projects in a Mac or PC version of Filmora9 and continue working on them in either OS.
- Enhanced Waveforms - Edit audio cues with more visible audio waveforms.
- Envelope/Keyframe Audio Editing - Adjust the volume of an audio clip within the timeline, using keyframing to make multiple adjustments within one clip.
- Up to 100 Audio Tracks - Organize your music, dialogue, and other audio clips in up to 100 timeline tracks.
- Adjustable Track Size - Choose from 3 track sizes: small, normal, and big. Larger tracks are especially useful for audio editing as the waveforms become larger.
- Adjust Clips within the Video Preview - Flip, rotate, scale, and move any video clip or image within the preview window.
Download 64-bit: Wondershare Filmora 220.127.116.11 | 290 MB (Shareware)
Download 32-bit: Wondershare Filmora 18.104.22.168 | 162 MB
Download: Wondershare Filmora for Mac | 257 MB
Screenshot: >>>Click Here<<<
Links: Filmora Home Page | Filmora Effects Store
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware