Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
Version 220.127.116.118 fixes:
- Fixed publishing issue for documents that included a timeline event and animation in the media rules.
- Fixed issue with mask not getting removed when undone.
- Code view minimap now scrolls with the editor window.
- Fixed issue where the Code view minimap wasn't draggable after reaching the bottom of the document.
- Fixed issue where "Reset to defaults" did not reset some Code view preferences.
- Ruler guides now respect the "Snap to objects" option.
- Fixed issue with text fitting not working in non-Google ads.
- Fixed issue with adding an effect from the Preset panel of the Particle Effects dialog after scrolling to the right end of the panel.
- Fixed undefined tooltip for the Autoplay property in the Particle Effects dialog.
- Fixed scrolling issue in the Components panel when clicking on the scrollbar.
- Fixed issue where the template wasn't selected in the Template Gallery when trying to open it via URL and Google Web Designer wasn't running.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware