iTools is a simple and complete solution to manage your iPad, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch without jailbreak and without iTunes.
iTools can help you easily transfer and backup multimedia data including music, video, photo, books, apps, contacts, notes between iPod/iPhone/iPad and PC; it can help install, uninstall and backup your apps; it also can backup and restore your folders. iTools can help you manage your files in iDevices just like Windows File Explorer. iTools supports all iPod, iPad and iPhone models.
- Ringtone maker: iTools lets you create ringtones from music held on your computer.
- iTunes access: From iTools, you can access all of your iTunes backup files, so you can access old data and media.
- App management: The app management feature allows you to view and edit your apps.
- Data Migrate: iTools support migrating data between iOS devices.
Super Backup: Backup, restore and clone any iOS device, completely or selectively per data set
- File Explorer: View the system directory & file system of the device to learn more about your device.
- Desktop Management: Desktop Management help you drag bulk apps at one time by mouse!
- Fast Optimization: Clean up most junk files. Enjoy a cleaner, faster and better device, in almost every way.
- Battery Master: Dashboard of your battery , all detail information you need to keep your device and battery healthy!
Portable Disk: Turn your iPod or iPhone into a portable drive.
Transfer music between any iPhone, iPod or iPad and any Mac or PC.
- Real-time Desktop - Real-time project your desktop into computer desktop.
Copy every picture and movie to your computer, from the Camera Roll, from your Photo Albums.
- Real-time Log - Getting more clear of your device system running log by Real-time log.
- Crash Log - You can find most of crash log here and find out the problem as soon as possible.
- Firmware Download - Download the newest firmware, automatically recognize your device and download without your learning.
- Wireless Management - Say no to cables!
iTools does not need iTunes to be installed on your system. After the setup finishes, the iTunes drivers are automatically installed by iTools!