SmartCode VNC Manager is a powerful remote administration and monitoring software. It is typically used for remote network management, remote system administration and in helpdesk environments. The application
allows you to take remote control of any computer running VNC, Remote Desktop Services, Citrix ICA, Microsoft Hyper-V, Virtual Server 2005, RAdmin, SSH, or Telnet servers. It also comes packed with more than 20
remote management tools.
Major new features in the v5.0 release:
- Citrix ICA client
- RAdmin client
- Built-in web browser. It allows to open a web browser as a tab inside the VNC Manager. The built-in web browser allows manage routers, firewalls and other devices through their web management interface.
- Ability to establish RDP connection to a Virtual Machine trough the Windows 2008 Hyper-V host computer
- Thumbnails View for Microsoft Hyper-V Server Virtual Machines
- VNC Thumbnails View: Support for multiple thumbnail tabs
- WMI Query Manager allows you to access to the WMI properties of a computer and execute WMI methods
- Dynamic Search Folders: New network scan engine implementation that scans several times faster than the network scan in the previous VNC Manager versions.
- Dynamic Search Folders: Ability to discover Citrix ICA servers.
- Detect version (including the build number) of the installed VNC distribution. The scanner can detect if more than one VNC distribution is installed on a remote computer.
- Installed Software Manager: Redesigned to support management of multiple computers using single window.
- When running in the "Time-interval" update mode, a thumbnail item can display a progress bar showing when the next screen refresh will occur. The progress bar can be configured via Tools->Options dialog.
- Task Manager: Redesigned to support management of multiple computers using single window.
- Registry Editor: Redesigned to support management of multiple computers using single window.
- Registry Editor: Ability to import registry file (.reg file) to multiple remote computers at once.
- Quick Filter: Ability to search sub-folders. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Built-in SSH client: Ability to configure basic SSH connection settings such as: Encryption algorithms, protocol version and compression.
- UltraVNC 220.127.116.11 deployment support
Download: SmartCode VNC Manager 18.104.22.168 12.1 MB (Single user license $128.75)
Screenshot: >> Click here
View: Home Page