What was the last movie you watched? (2013 Edition)

Prometheus - 3 / 10 - What kind of crap is this? I could have not watched it and knew just as much about it.

It's a prequel to Alien.

Rewatched the original Predator this weekend.... 9/10.... absolutely love the film. One of my all time favourites :)

Argo 8/10

Not a huge Affleck fan but damn he did a great job directing this and his portrayal of Tony Mendez was really good. Did not even recognize Bryan Cranston! "Argo f**k yourself."

Wreck-It-Ralph 7/10

Most of the movie was enjoyable but I was hoping for some more video game references. The Sugar Rush stuff got a little boring for me.

Poe ... watched it last night on Sky TV ... was ok. Didn't turn it off. That's the sign of a good enough flick for me.

It's a prequel to Alien.

That is no indication of quality ... the only good thing about this film is that it was the perfect first film to show the visual quality of my new 50 inch Full HD Plasma :D

It's a prequel to Alien.

That's exactly what I meant. If someone asked me before and after what it was, my answer would be: 'It's a prequel to Alien'; nothing more, nothing less (well, I might add the word 'terrible' after the word 'a')

Silver Linings Playbook - 8.5/10. Enjoyable movie, not a light hearted one either which makes it all the better. And man is Jennifer Lawrence HOT!!!!

Buried - 7/10

I wonder how much did it cost to make since the whole movie was shot inside a coffin. :huh:

The Philadelphia Experiment - 0.5/5

It's one of those SyFy original movies. Complete crap. But that is what I like about those movies. :woot: