What was the last movie you watched? (2013 Edition)

Warm Bodies - 7 / 10 - Much better than I expected but I found some issues with the plot I can't get passed. I do recommend giving it a watch though, it's basically Romeo and Juliet if Romeo were a walking corpse.

21 and over - 7 / 10 - Well done, but a little too predictable (been there done that). Still a fun movie though.

Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

10-star-wars-episode-5_the-empire-strikes-back.jpg

Stoned mess, never seen it before, loved it (Y) 8/10

Never seen it before?!?! Where have you been? Oh Wales... :p

Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex; But Were Too Afraid To Ask 5/10, not as good as I remember, the giantic ###### scene and the sperm scene was the best

Never seen it before?!?! Where have you been? Oh Wales... :p

Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex; But Were Too Afraid To Ask 5/10, not as good as I remember, the giantic ###### scene and the sperm scene was the best

Pahaha.. watch it ;) Just never interested me when i was younger i was never into sci fi much.. Considering i love it now and the Star Wars films were still on my list of 'gotta watch' i thought it'd be the perfect time to blast through, loved the first one albeit lacking amazing visual effects, but they did they best they could for '77.. Looking forward to watching the final in this trilogy then the newer trilogy (which i have been told is nowhere near as good)..