Official WWDC 2005 Keynote Discussion

that is exactly what I'm thinking...i think I'll give it 48 hours...

586025105[/snapback]

Yea, they'll come back even more powerful than you can possibly imagine. Good job Apple! Best decision in years!

yeah.... thats a point..... DRIVERS!!! for those who think a bootleg copy of MAC OSX will run on there new dell.... what about the drivers!

yeh were are the new macs??

586025128[/snapback]

I don't think anyone was really expecting much in the way of Macs other than perhaps iBooks but I do think that the 'Widgets' front page on Apple.com is rather pathetic!

OSX will be locked to hardware I'm betting.  So you won't be able to buy OSX and install it on a non-apple intel machine.

586025125[/snapback]

if that is the case, than I for sure will be holding on to them stocks...

Yea, they'll come back even more powerful than you can possibly imaging.  Good job Apple!  Best decision in years!

586025133[/snapback]

lol, I will see you trolling at Apple if they implement some sort of lock on OSX.

I'm already running my Transition Kit. Take a look:

post-25934-1118081278_thumb.jpg

586025134[/snapback]

Have a bunch of those Pentium 4 stickers around. :laugh:

OSX will be locked to hardware I'm betting. So you won't be able to buy OSX and install it on a non-apple intel machine. However, someone will come up with a way to dual boot Windows on a Mac machine. That'll make more people buy the mac so they can get both worlds, os wise. :)

lol, I will see you trolling at Apple if they implement some sort of lock on OSX.

586025142[/snapback]

Huh? Saying good job is trolling? Whatever kuay.

i'm not sure if anyone else has thought around these lines, but ill just put it out there...

is it conceivable that microsoft went to IBM and said we want you to focus on making chips for the xb360, and we will pay higher prices for these chips if you ditch apple as a customer (thus shooting apple in the foot, and hence their rival operating system)

forcing apple to go towards intel?

i know its pretty way out.. but mm got me thinking a bit

nah ! I'm betting that you'll be ****ed when you come to know of some restrictions (if they exist) not saying that you are trolling now.

586025162[/snapback]

No need to be rude. Don't know why you are picking on me.