• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

clearONE

axialix    0

Yeah fever, it is my skin, but I need to know what other people like/want. I don't want to make something no one is gonna use. There's plenty of those skins around already. And I must say, I wouldn't have taken the skin this far without people here requesting more features.

I also want to thank my good friend Barisko for all the bug testing he's done for me. Thanks buddy, haven't seen you around lately, but here's to ya! :)

Andreas012345    0

hey axialis. good work. just a reminder for version 1.1, u could add more colours for the skin. I think the skin is much better than the beta but if u could add more choice of colours it would make the skin look better 4 the eyecandy ppl here :p. thx man

axialix    0

You have any color themes you'd like to submit? I need more, so please give me your best 4 or 5. I'd be happy to include them in the next version (if I like them that is :p ).

Use the color editor (in my sig) and when you're happy with what ya got, hit the export button and post 'em here. Vibrator, you are totally excluded from this process. :D

Chode    1

I think, Axialix, that the skin might receive a better reception from fans of the beta if it defaulted to having a Clear BG.

Personally I have no complaints with it.

Thanks for the text shadows (Y)

axialix    0

I totally agree Chode, and I'd like to do it that way, but I believe in order to submit to Winamp it must default to desktop alpha off, ie solid or glass BG. Believe it or not, there's still some people out there using Win98/ME (no support for dta).

FineWolf    0

You have any color themes you'd like to submit? I need more, so please give me your best 4 or 5. I'd be happy to include them in the next version (if I like them that is :p ).

Use the color editor (in my sig) and when you're happy with what ya got, hit the export button and post 'em here. Vibrator, you are totally excluded from this process. :D

Adding VistaXP Color Scheme in next version? (Posted it here around page 7)

axialix    0

I only see the screenshot FineWolf, but not the link to download the xml file. Am I missing it?

JediMaster    0

I just downloaded the latest version and noticed that the chrome around the cover art window has disappeared. Was this intentional? If so, I wish you'd reinstate it. It looks out of place with the rest of the skin this way.

JediMaster    0

^Must be a bug. Turning off the cover image option and then turning it back on fixed the problem.

Vibes1963    0

I've gone back to an earlier update as the latest that i downloaded last night i noticed the scrollbars on playlist weren't skinning correctly. Was the same on both my laptop and desktop.

Is there anyway of having a transparent background on the equalizer and playlist or is that impossible.

My skin has improved alot since last.

winamp3ai.th.jpg

FineWolf    0

I only see the screenshot FineWolf, but not the link to download the xml file. Am I missing it?

Yes you are :p

Scirwode    18

Hello axialix,

I would like to thank you for taking your time and energy for creating a such wonderful skin for winamp. I have been a user for clearONE since beta and have enjoyed using it since day one. The skin looks so nice on my desktop. I do however have a problem with my clearONE when playing a file. When the file is played the text for the song is displayed slightly below the main player as the screenshot shows. However if I expand the bar on the right, it will return to normal. It is however the first glitch I have encountered and have enjoyed using it. I hope you can help me with my problem.

PSG22

clearoneglitch8zs.th.jpg

axialix    0

Vibrator, you can make the PL background transparent in the Window Settings -> Opacity menu, but keep in mind that it will also make the PL text transparent. Kinda defeats the purpose IMO.

Thank you for the color theme FineWolf. :) I added it to the list, but I had to change its name to -GLASS-VistaXP-(FineWolf) so that it would fit better the CF window. It's now at the bottom of the color theme list.

That's really strange PSG22. Which font are you mapping Basic5 to?

:No-Frost:    3

Extract attachement in the folder below (if it doesn't exist, create it)

Winamp\Plugins\ColorThemes\clearOne

Restart WinAmp, and select -GLASS:GLASSBG-VistaXP-(FineWolf) as your color theme.

FineWolf, how do you create the xml files, I mean... do you use only notepad or you work with some utility like dreamweaver???

FineWolf    0

FineWolf, how do you create the xml files, I mean... do you use only notepad or you work with some utility like dreamweaver???

Notepad... well, a modified version of it with syntax highlighting (Notepad2).

For people without any experience with XML, a ColorEditor made by Nullsoft is also available. But I find manually creating files more effective and precise.

Evilpig    0

Wow, Nice theme!

Scirwode    18

To axialix: I'm using Tahoma, but it also happens when I use Basic5

axialix    0

Try the new version at my site PSG. That font problem should be fixed.

Scirwode    18

Axialix, thank you. The problem is gone. Thank you for your time in fixing the problem. Keep up the good work in making clearONE the best skin there is. :)

PSG22

Rekoil    0

Rekoil, I'm glad you're liking the final. :) If you installed the Basic5 font in Windows/Fonts (or wherever your font directory is), check the screenshot below for how to set it for the PL and ML. About the filepaths, I have had no luck getting relative pathnames to work. In fact, I've beat my head against the wall for days trying to get them to, but they just don't. Thanks for the % tip though. If anyone else has any ideas, I'm all open to suggestions.

Thanks for the help Ax, it worked (yeah i've been away for a while :p)

oh and by the way the new solid looks great... top stuff.

and am i the only one who cant wait till that WB skin is released :p

axialix    0

That really is a kickass system you got there Rekoil. Bet you're loving every minute of using that thing. :yes:

Liger    0

Major props for this. It should be made the default winamp theme

Lee G.    234

Major props for this. It should be made the default winamp theme

Yeah, I agre:happy:y:

axialix    0

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback. :)

Obi-Wan Kenobi    1,116

Glass is just, sweet!

hey, I'll second that in less than a second.......that is, if someone hasn't seconded it already....er........lol.....:rofl:: Glass puts me in a good mood....I just love it!