[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

I've read what DirtyLarry had to say and I agree. However, I recently just sold my XBOX 360 because I didn't see it any different from the corresponding titles for PC. Plus, I prefer PC gaming over console any day except the fact not being able to play from your couch or bedroom as with console gaming.

Instead, I purchased a 7900GT and SLI mobo for my PC with the money acquired from the sale of my 360. Perhaps, I will purchase PS3 once released but that choice will be determined once the remaining next generation consoles are released. Admintingly, I made a mistake purchasing a console too early (waited in line Best Buy overnight) and allowed the hype to control my intentions. I will stick to PC for now since I am just a casual gamer; I've got a life!

Ahw man, you couldn't at least wait for GoW ? :D Hehe, anyway, hope you're happy with your decision! :)

Ahw man, you couldn't at least wait for GoW ? :D Hehe, anyway, hope you're happy with your decision! :)

Rather true but I am anticipating UT2007 more which is not being released on the XBOX360. :p

bleh, my xbox 360 hard drive is full. With all of these demos and new content, we need more storage!

Anyone else run into the same problem?

Out soon :

7.jpg

7.jpg

7.jpg

7.jpg

Quote and pictures from 'Official Xbox Magazine' : www.oxm.co.uk

Datel?s new gizmo lets you transfer Xbox 360 files to your PC ? and back!

If you spank your Xbox 360 hard drive anywhere as hard as we do here in the OXM360 office chances are you?ve already filled up your 12GB quota. Well fear not, for purveyors of gaming gadgets Datel reckons it has the solutions to your hard drive hardships.

The Datel XSATA is a gizmo that lets you transfer Xbox 360 files to your PC ? and vice versa! That means you can safely store games saves, demos, downloaded content and other files on your PC, freeing up valuable space on your Xbox 360 hard drive.

The XSATA connects to your Xbox 360 by sitting between the console and the hard drive (check out our photos for a closer look). A USB 2.0 wire connects to the XSATA unit and drains space-clogging files from the hard drive like a liposuction tube sucking out lard from a cake-muncher ? at super-fast 480mps speeds. Once you?re ready to stick the files back into your Xbox 360 you can just push them back down the wire, and you manage the whole process using the PC app Xplorer 360, supplied with the XSATA.

The coolest thing about all this is that once you?ve got the Xbox 360 files on your PC you can email them to your mates, as long as the files aren?t locked to your individual console or Live profile. And it doesn?t just do a functional job ? the XSATA also looks cool by bathing your console in cool blue laser light.

The Datel XSATA will be available in the UK soon for ?29.99. We?ll get our hands on one as soon as possible to let you know if it?s as cool in real life as it sounds in the press release.

bzzzzzt! wrong

According to IGN:

This game is currently scheduled for release on PC, and is expected for release in some form on next-gen consoles as well, although exact plans for release have not been confirmed -- the PS3 version has already undergone heavy development, while a possible Xbox 360 version has been considered but not actively developed.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/746/746631.html

for some reason there is 2 tiger woods demos on marketplace... someone tell me why?

Just a guess but maybe a different course for each? Different mode of game play?

Either something along those lines, or it is just a good old fashion mistake.

Out soon :

images

Quote and pictures from 'Official Xbox Magazine' : www.oxm.co.uk

Totally useless to me, I don't want to have to store the files on my computer either. Anyone know how hard it would be to swap out the current 20gb HDD for a bigger one? I'm fairly certain it's just a notebook HDD and I could just copy all the current files to a new HDD and it should work, no?

Totally useless to me, I don't want to have to store the files on my computer either. Anyone know how hard it would be to swap out the current 20gb HDD for a bigger one? I'm fairly certain it's just a notebook HDD and I could just copy all the current files to a new HDD and it should work, no?

Ask around at the Xbox-scene.com forums, they should be more knowledgable in terms of harmless 'mods'.

I don't see a demo of Ridge Racers 6 on my XBL avaliable anymore, which is a shame because I would like to try it. All I see is trailers.

Mate, don't bother with it. I use an online rental service and I thought i'd give it a try... What a waste of time, it truly was very rubbish. The drifting of the cars, as you corner makes you believe your car is on 'rails', the way it corners. Although this doesn't try to compete with PGR3, it really isn't no-where near the kind of level of game, PGR3 is. I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone...

Mate, don't bother with it. I use an online rental service and I thought i'd give it a try... What a waste of time, it truly was very rubbish. The drifting of the cars, as you corner makes you believe your car is on 'rails', the way it corners. Although this doesn't try to compete with PGR3, it really isn't no-where near the kind of level of game, PGR3 is. I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone...

i, and many other people, would disagree with you completely on that one. maybe it's because i'm new to the whole ridge racer series (my first time was on psp), but ridge racer is a completely different, yet still fun style of racing. if you're tired of people crying and moaning everytime someone gets bumped in pgr3, then give RR6 a shot.

i'm looking very forward to motogp6...

i, and many other people, would disagree with you completely on that one. maybe it's because i'm new to the whole ridge racer series (my first time was on psp), but ridge racer is a completely different, yet still fun style of racing. if you're tired of people crying and moaning everytime someone gets bumped in pgr3, then give RR6 a shot.

i'm looking very forward to motogp6...

I played it for about 2hrs, and I won every stage (roughly 20 odd) and It just seemed totally rubbish to me. I appreciate it's supposed to be more arcade like, but the drifting, that was humorous! I only ever played Ridge Racer, on the PSOne, and it was fun, hence why I was a little intrigued by this version, many many years later...

The engine noises were also very annoying, it was like a constant whining, whilst speed didn't really feel that well depicted. I still have the game, but I am on the verge of returning it, out of curiosity can the corny 'commentator' be turned off? His over over eccentric attitude really does begin to wear me down...

None-the-less, this is my opinion. I've never been a big racing fan anyhow, so take my comments however you see fit.

Well I got a few recommodations from freinds to try it but if there is no demo then I guess I can't so perhaps it should be removed from the list on first page. Thanks for your comments though guys

Yeah I just tried the RidgeRacers6 demo, nothing spectacular but not too bad. It was only for the US so if you want access to it, setup a new XBL account but make up the American addresses and it'll work. Gives you access to all the US content, same works with JP although they don't have anything different to offer yet.