Puzzle Box 4

How did you arrive at the Ivy answer before knowing the location of Hardee Mississippi?

I admit, I did it by accident and bundled with shear stupidity and I haven't changed it because I have no clue what the answer is.

I think this is someone trying to get everyone to stop trying.

Raze50 posted this on Unfiction... pretty clever catch I thought:

"she says it right there at the end..."Go to the directory L-O-K-Ivy"!"

I think his E-mail came from Nigeria, I get those all the time..............So far, I have won a Bazillion Dollars.

Donate some to neowin who has been an outstanding host for this challenge !!!

I entered ivy on a guess on sunday evening after i saw somebody mention all the names were on suicidegirls.com. The only i name i saw that really stuck out was ivy so i put it in and never changed it just in case.

Raze50 posted this on Unfiction... pretty clever catch I thought:

"she says it right there at the end..."Go to the directory L-O-K-Ivy"!"

That's BS she never said the "y" on the video ...

You are right. Also it's smells fishy, joined today, only three posts ... hmmm

The proof is in the pudin ....

I'm not sure what's fishy about posting my guess, but OK.

Donate some to neowin who has been an outstanding host for this challenge !!!

FOr real we have been eating up their bandwidth! :woot: Wait... maybe Microsoft should make a "donation" to offset operating expenses for Neowin.

I'm not sure what's fishy about posting my guess, but OK.

Not you, we all know that you came out yesterday with anagram for Hardee ... I mean the other guy that posted

that got the message from the company handling the sweepstakes ...

I have it. It has been in front of us all along. Microsoft has been playing the answer all over the place. And the winner is WOW. Everything they put out wants people to think WOW. Even their website. Just think about it. All of us will be going WOW this s#!^ was HARD. And the person who actually wins their name writtne on a chip living in a computer will be going WOW, I spent all this time on this stinking puzzle for what again. And finally, WOW, how the he!! did they get that from those clues. Just kidding. We all seem to be spinning our wheels. I hope after the close of the game tonight they post whatever the answer is so we can all go WOW, now I'm going to bed to get the long deserved rest from this game. Now send us some laptops :)

Not you, we all know that you came out yesterday with anagram for Hardee ... I mean the other guy that posted

that got the message from the company handling the sweepstakes ...

Doh, sorry, the context was confusing.

seems to me thats what loki says when she sends you to the "lokiv" directory. Although, i suppose the inflection is a bit off.

could it be IV the number 4? Or did someone already say that? I'm good at regurgatating others thoughts and claiming them as my own.

<start>

<morning>

Kataka rises first; the sun follows.

I make tea

Two cranes stand still in the water of the

pond. Which is the reflection?

</morning>

<workday>

Her mind: a swallow

Mine: a stream

Together: harmony

</workday>

<evening>

Fierce thought mellows, sun melts

Slips sizzling into the sea.

Outside my paper walls

Fireflies write poetry on the night air

</evening>

<sleep>

Drift of hair

Rise of chest, and fall

Slow tide

After years in millions, the mysterious sea

Still rocks and whispers

In her animal body.

</sleep>

<repeat>

I fully support the loki/ivy tie in at this point.(on a maybe ending small note) sorry. 0_o

it's this or larry walls man!

if they keep this going until someone guesses it they'll probably find me spinning on the ground going 'WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP' for days. i may not have guessed anything or made the greatest contributions to this, but hell, i'm fried.

She entered it Sunday afternoon. Here is the letter minus the personal info.

Congratulations! As the official judging organization of the Microsoft ?Vanishing Point Sweepstakes?, we are pleased to announce that you are the first individual to correctly solve the Meta Puzzle and will receive the AMD Signature Chip Bonus!

You will have your name and at your option a short message (subject to approval) inscribed on each AMD Athlon 64 FX chip manufactured through March 31, 2007.

Please note this Bonus has no cash value. Please expect to receive via U.S. Mail an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release with must be completed and returned before the Bonus can be awarded.

On behalf of our client, Microsoft Corporation, we thank you for your participation in this sweepstakes and wish you continued good fortune.

Sincerely,

if they keep this going until someone guesses it they'll probably find me spinning on the ground going 'WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP' for days. i may not have guessed anything or made the greatest contributions to this, but hell, i'm fried.

Praise God for spinning chairs. I am already spinning and WHOOPing, if I were on the ground my but would be pollished

I think my wife just won to let you know. She just got an email from some guy saying she was the first to enter it right. I totally gave her the answer (I went with Iva, it means "great gift") but I had her enter Ivy. Some guy from Marden-Kane wrote the email.

Hey guys, I'm from Unfiction. Is this true? If so could you post the e-mail for us all to see brilo211, please!!! I'd like to know if I can stop overloading my brain.

Thanks

EDIT: THANK YOU BRILO211