Puzzle Box 4

I say congrats to Brillo's wife... looks legit to me. People are forgetting that the MetaPuzzle did not have a finishing date... it was until whenever the first correct entry showed up. As to why they didn't close the submission screen, my bet is because different companies are running the sweepstakes (Marden Kane) and engineering the contest (42). And its not like 42 has been super diligent about changing the site around mid-contest up to this point. They might have even had those extra clues programmed in to appear later no matter what. If all the submissions are being monitored by the sweepstakes admin company, 42 might not even know if the correct answer has been rec'd yet. They will probably shut down the lokiv page tomorrow or feb 1 after the drawing. Or maybe they'll leave it up for a while just so people after the fact can look at the whole thing and admire it for its evil genius (cause I'm sure people who didn't play it will want to log in after the winners are announced.)

I'm still curious what answer(s) you gave Brillo besides IVY?

that sure doesnt look like a very professional letter to a winner of one of the biggest games ever online. I dont care who wins but that looks fake lol.

that sure doesnt look like a very professional letter to a winner of one of the biggest games ever online. I dont care who wins but that looks fake lol.

Not all people have windows messenger enabled. I would think a phone call or regular e-mail would cover it better.

The important part is that they're going to get the paperwork in the mail. A phisher would ask them for personal information or something, not mail them legal docs. The e-mail was just a notice (probably to the e-mail address they registered with) to watch for the real annoucement in the mail. Then if they don't return the paperwork or refuse the prize, the next chronological correct submission will get picked.

I dont belive it either till i see it from microsoft, so i say, you people keep arguing about whats the answer should be, and submit your thoughts.... and even if it was the first i doubt microsoft would anounce it to the winner just yet.... iam not interested in the flight so, good luck to you guys and girls

she says that's ok, lol

You would think they would milk this till the very last moment since it is a promotion(and I don't blame them).

But anyhow, congrats Mrs. brilo and just what jargon are you going to imortalize yourself with. I don't think it privacy matters since the scribe will be out on thousands of units?

Did anyone get the full 1500? (1300 + 20 referrals?) I made 1330.

why do u say FULL 1500

side note, i dont care about the chip but i mentioned space and what not and if it does have something to do with space like the line anagrams suggest, which i have stated before about space coordinates all i cAn say is i told you so

and LMFAO

Ok I submited my final answer Regis ...

Chico, Harpo, Groucho, Gummo, Zeppo.

OHHHH SH*T, I screwed up it's only four names !!!

I got confused, that one was the answer to get my name engraved on the

bottom of all cans of Coors Light to be sold during the Superbowl !! damnnnnnnn

:D

Ok I submited my final answer Regis ...

Chico, Harpo, Groucho, Gummo, Zeppo.

OHHHH SH*T, I screwed up it's only four names !!!

I got confused, that one was the answer to get my name engraved on the

bottom of all cans of Coors Light to be sold during the Superbowl !! damnnnnnnn

:D

-ROFLMAO-

The twins were only half brothers, Castor and Pollux who hatched from the egg of their mother Leda, following her seduction by Zeus. The twins became Argonauts sailing with Jason in the quest for the golden fleece. Castor was killed by Idas in one of the Argonauts raiding trips. Pollux was so upset by his brothers death that Zeus placed them side by side in the heavens

my answer is Lorelei, Odessa, Kara, Idas

why do u say FULL 1500

side note, i dont care about the chip but i mentioned space and what not and if it does have something to do with space like the line anagrams suggest, which i have stated before about space coordinates all i cAn say is i told you so

and LMFAO

There's 1300 points for the puzzles and an extra 200 if you referred 20 people and they signed up and put your e-mail address in as a referral.

its no biggie, but I did get the full 1500.

Say, did any of you guys try to login under Loki Name? and notice that the "Enter Character Box" had alot of MS initials?

Congratulations if it has been solved! I think the possibility of it being a scam is quite low - it is possible to send something from a fake address (I've tried it), but it would be very hard for anyone to get the email of someone who's in the game.

It seems a bit disappointing though, since Ivy had nothing to do with the map... as far as I can tell... ah well. Good luck with the prizes everyone :D

it would be very hard for anyone to get the email of someone who's in the game.

Not if you sent the fake to yourself.. which I just did to see if it could be done. Not saying it's a fake.. not saying it's real. Just saying things are a bit fishy.

pppppssssshhhhtt....

For one... they obviously did one of two things... Either just used us to get the prize, and therefore OWE us more than a rub in the nose of the winning email.. or

Know that we have all put alot of time into this and they are just throwing that bogus email out there to bait us into some sort of vulgar reaction..

Either way.. I'm not buying it till I see the dried paint on the wall..

Until that time... All further jargon on this supposed "winning email" will be treated as nothing more than a weak attempt to get some of the limelight with SPAM...

If it's legit.. CONGRATS and YOUR WELCOME for all of us helping you...

If NOT... I say ban him and let's all move on to reality...