Puzzle Box 4

dtix
consider this; L.O.K.I Said she majored in 4 areas in college: Physics, Stage Arts, History, and Folklore

Lorelei - is German Folklore.

Odessa - Ukraine Colony founded by Greece, History

Kara - Asian Comic, South Korea, Stage Arts

I??? - Physics

If you subtract all the x and y distances from the coordinates, the length of the hypotenuse ends up on a town called Ida ( on the line from Mystery Spot to Hardee). Ida Tacke was a famous chemists/physicist that was the first to discover fission(smallest places ), posthumously, and the mass defect(Physical presence not required) associated with it.

I think Ida may be the last word.

The circumference of the earth at different latitudes is not the same, thats why it didn't end up on Ida.

ajdedo
consider this; L.O.K.I Said she majored in 4 areas in college: Physics, Stage Arts, History, and Folklore

Lorelei - is German Folklore.

Odessa - Ukraine Colony founded by Greece, History

Kara - Asian Comic, South Korea, Stage Arts

I??? - Physics

If you subtract all the x and y distances from the coordinates, the length of the hypotenuse ends up on a town called Ida ( on the line from Mystery Spot to Hardee). Ida Tacke was a famous chemists/physicist that was the first to discover fission(smallest places ), posthumously, and the mass defect(Physical presence not required) associated with it.

I think Ida may be the last word.

Interesting...... But why are you talking about the puzzle? Shouldn't you be talking about Brilo and his fake email??

brilo211

hold on, just saw that the file was too big, gotta shrink :)

garykagan

Brilo, you are a bright guy. You figured out how to signup on these forums today at 4 pm. So go into your inbox, click reply to all, and cut the message out with all the details and post it here. You should remove your email address only. If you won, they you have nothing to worry about and we should all congratulate you.

gk

dtix
Interesting...... But why are you talking about the puzzle? Shouldn't you be talking about Brilo and his fake email??

I wish Brillo the best of luck but I sure like my route.

garykagan

Real question guys - If I put my home number and they call me to tell me that I won a bookmark, and I am at work, what is the plan?

i know you still wont be happy, but here you go

I think you attached something you should not have...

fleshlight?

bele

Anyone else going back to the older videos and watching them just for ****s and giggles?

Four candy wrappers

Four watches (of which one of them is pocketed by Loki)

"...you have sawed a lady in half..." because at that point we had seen two of the sisters

There was all that speculation about Loki's feet being missing in the videos, but really they just had those shots so we could see the empty chairs.

I must say kudos to 42entertainment. With the exception of the two week lull, the game was quite well done.

agentleman

And wouldn't you know it...the LokiV page is still taking answers.

If someone won...truly won...I wish that they'd put up a new page saying so!

Maybe Brilo211's wife did get it. If so, hats off to you. Still, makes me wonder why they didn't close the posting of answers on Sunday when she is said to have entered it...plus, why did they feel that they had to give THREE additional clues...adding CA to the Mystery Spot AND the bit about small towns having names and FINALLY adding the map image.

If it was solved on Sunday, I think that we were toyed with and I, for one, would be very, very annoyed. I've enjoyed the game, but I could have enjoyed someone winning already on Sunday and not have wasted my time yesterday and today!

My 2 cents.

binny1070
i know you still wont be happy, but here you go

copy and past the header pleas

garykagan

anyone download that and roll your mouse wheel? intersting stuff attached to that file....

notlikeme75

okay logic states that you cant win until the end of contest. why? because they will take your latest answer, that would be impossible to do if they just gave it to you when you answered it correctly. more than likely they will notify you after the close of contest this way they will have many correct answers in line, just in case you dont respond, dont answer phone etc. in time allowed. im sure many of you wont understand this logic but you still have 15 minutes to get the correct answer.

dtix
okay logic states that you cant win until the end of contest. why? because they will take your latest answer, that would be impossible to do if they just gave it to you when you answered it correctly. more than likely they will notify you after the close of contest this way they will have many correct answers in line, just in case you dont respond, dont answer phone etc. in time allowed. im sure many of you wont understand this logic but you still have 15 minutes to get the correct answer.

We still have three hours and 10 minutes.

tunie
anyone download that and roll your mouse wheel? intersting stuff attached to that file....

When you roll your mousewheel you're looking at the contents of YOUR temp internet files. So if you see anything naughty, it's your stuff, lol.

ajdedo

I agree.

I tried to make that point a dozen times before. It's not over until it's over. Period.

So can we all please ignore this ***** with all his fake emails, and can we please get on with talking about the final clue.

notlikeme75

oops my bad, your right, damn i kind of wish it would end. lol the suspense is killing me. hey what if a book by that name would have an author with the correct name :0 for the answer

brilo211

This should prove it right? I cant send from mardenkane(a long time ago), and I just saw at the bottom of the rules they are involved. I think the contest closing refers to the sweepstakes for the grand prize...

email.bmp

diggletd

Your all crazy if he did/didnt make it up its really getting to you all. lets just chill and wait.i finally went out and had a drink. if you have submitted and answer or ae stumped i suggest you do the same

Alamodefender
Has anyone read "The Seven Brothers"?

What gets me about that is that 4 of the brothers were 2 sets of twins. If you notice on the video where the 4 Lokis enter, they enter 2 at a time.

This could be the easiest way for them to produce 4 on 1 screen, I dont know much about editing.

I think someone won already anyways, they havent added a clue since yesterday.

diggletd

also they never specify that the meta contest cant be won before the contest ends. thats for the entire puzzle ontest. they have made mistakes and changes during this. regardless if we have 3 hours left to go, its over whether he is lying or not.

and seriously, whats so great about having your name on the chip, do u think that anyone outside of knowing about this game would actually notice it