Bioshock General Discussion ( Xbox 360 )

biggish spoiler

ive heard that it is if you save all the little sisters, after you defeat Atlas you become the big daddy but i dont know anything more than that and i cant go into detail

Best Buy, Circuit City, Walmart, Target, K-Mart (if there's one open in your area, they all closed down here), Toys-R-Us and any other local shops that carry stuff like that. I called EB Games and Gamestop, and its pretty much guaranteed I won't be getting a copy there.

Best Buy, Circuit City, Walmart, Target, K-Mart (if there's one open in your area, they all closed down here), Toys-R-Us and any other local shops that carry stuff like that. I called EB Games and Gamestop, and its pretty much guaranteed I won't be getting a copy there.

Hehe awesome.

Best Buy and Circuit City are practically across the street from each other and Target's right between them. Toys R Us is pretty close too.

Yeah, I used to work at the Circuit City close to my house. Best Buy and Toys-R-Us are both across the parking lot. Target is on the otherside of the shopping center along with a GameStop. Then EB Games is in the Mall across the street. Walmart is across the street from the mall on the adjacent side lol. I just called Circuit City a couple minutes ago and they told me they have 18 copies in right now, but they also told me that they'll have it for $49.99 so $10 off if you can snag a copy there. If I can't find anyone that has the LE edition, I'll just get my copy from Circuit City. I'd recommend everyone call your stores and find out if they have their copies in yet and ready to sell for Tuesday.

biggish spoiler

ive heard that it is if you save all the little sisters, after you defeat Atlas you become the big daddy but i dont know anything more than that and i cant go into detail

Wait, I though he was suppose to help you and seems like he's on the good side, care to explain?

Wait, I though he was suppose to help you and seems like he's on the good side, care to explain?

From what I've heard, Atlas is presumed to have been at the forefront of a rebellion against Ryan.

What are the benefits to harvesting the little girls? I know there is an achievement for not harming them, but I was unsure what to do. Thanks!

harvesting little girls will give you 'Adam' which works as credit for you to change/add/enhance your powers and abbilities.

its basically all i know as some idiot on the 2k forums was posting spoilers in all the threads in huge font, so it was unavoidable so i cant tell you anymore than that

Spoilers FTMFL!!! Approximately 49 1/2hrs til I can actually be playing this game lol.

pffff, yea for you.... Stupid late europe release :rolleyes:

Sorry, did not know that was the case. I guess I should have realized it since it usually is, although I thought this time around it was a universal release.

How long do you have to wait???

Sorry, did not know that was the case. I guess I should have realized it since it usually is, although I thought this time around it was a universal release.

How long do you have to wait???

Not much longer, it's out this Friday.

Yep.. Theres gonna be people saying

"omg IT WAS SO GOOD" for a few days while we're still rocking in the corner crying.

Not much longer, it's out this Friday.
That's a long time in dog days.

Man, that does really suck. It is only 3 days, but still as Mike pointed out for a game of this magnitude that is longer than one would want.

I would say maybe it is a shipping issue, but since we all know certain retailers in the US had it last week, I am thinking that is not the case, and you guys get screwed for what is apparently no real reason at all.

Yeah it isn't bad but if theres no reason at all well then heads should be rolling :p

Me Want Bioshock NOW!! Me Hungry For Good Story, Amazing Graphics And Spot On Gameplay!! :p

GREENEYE MAD GREENEYE SMASH!!!

:laugh:

This is what boredom does to ya^ :|

Man, that does really suck. It is only 3 days, but still as Mike pointed out for a game of this magnitude that is longer than one would want.

I would say maybe it is a shipping issue, but since we all know certain retailers in the US had it last week, I am thinking that is not the case, and you guys get screwed for what is apparently no real reason at all.

i think its more just because they like screwing us over than they actually need 3 days longer to ship them to europe... but we're used to it

on the topic of those spoilers... people know about atlas because they read the achievement lists, and some idiots have been going around telling everyone what happens too because they got the game early

Just played the game tonight for over an hour, I'd play more but sadly I have to sleep, and I must say it's awesome. The first time you play I thought it was still an FMV the grapchics were soo good. That's all I'll say don't want to spoil anything for anyone unlike other people.