Bioshock General Discussion ( Xbox 360 )

10/10 from 1up. The lowest is 9.4 (from an X Box mag, of all things!... must be the Halo fanboys being nitpicky). Average is 98.5%.

That's the highest game average ever.

And with that, I'm out. No more internet for me till I'm done with the game. If I have even one little minute detail of the experience ruined for me, I will die of grief.

I swear.

Apparently the game lasts just 10 hours. That includes going through and killing all the Big Daddies, but not exploring every nook and cranny for hidden items.

So are you dead yet?

10/10 from 1up. The lowest is 9.4 (from an X Box mag, of all things!... must be the Halo fanboys being nitpicky). Average is 98.5%.

That's the highest game average ever.

And with that, I'm out. No more internet for me till I'm done with the game. If I have even one little minute detail of the experience ruined for me, I will die of grief.

I swear.

where'd you get it from? toys r' us?

bah

This sucks totally, it seems Bioshock will not release across Asia till atleast last week of september. Looks like i will have to buy this game from ebay or play-asia

My preorder of the collectors edition just went into processing at GAME.co.uk, which usually means they are about to begin packing for dispatch!

My preorder of the collectors edition just went into processing at GAME.co.uk, which usually means they are about to begin packing for dispatch!

Heh, don't worry it won't be dispatched till Thurs. :p

Why are the UK game retailers like Game and Shopto selling the pc version at such a low price compared to the Xbox 360 version? :huh:

Also whats the best offer for the normal version for the 360not collectors or limited just good ol normal version?

Why are the UK game retailers like Game and Shopto selling the pc version at such a low price compared to the Xbox 360 version? :huh:

Also whats the best offer for the normal version for the 360not collectors or limited just good ol normal version?

Either ShopTo or Virgin Megastores :)

I got my email from Game too, woot :D

If i do preorder when can i expect my copy to arrive? :unsure:

I have no idea at all about Virgin Megastores, Never bought from them online before.

ShopTo, hard to tell. They send out their preorders in batches, in order of when they were made. They do usually send them out a few days before launch and arrive before the game is released on high street. So you may be lucky and still get it before launch, but there is only a week to go and they might have a lot of preorders already.

Simply wow, great demo! Graphics were awesome and the game play was amazing. I did find the end of the demo a little tough but oh well. I will be preordering this game.

I've pre-ordered from Play, I've never pre-ordered online before so I am interested to see when I get it.

I ordered from Play too. They're usually reliable, but with any luck it'll get here a day early.

"Status:

Your order is currently being picked and packed.

Previous Statuses:

Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

Your order is currently held as a Preorder"

that is the status of my preorder from GAME i think we're going to be getting the game quite a few more days earlier than normal, intime for the american release i think

Well now I'm really excited for this game. My roommate told me today that he just bought a tv for the room, essentially saving me $600 that I was going to spend on one myself. And even though I was more than likely getting this game anyways, this is just icing on that cake.

-Spenser

woah, have you guys seen the achievement lists? theres a new one up for becoming a big daddy! how awesome would that be... i have a feeling that instead of harvesting a little sister after killing the big daddy you instead "adopt" her and you become her big daddy

edit: please note there is a spoiler in the achievement listings now that almost ruins the game...

Just got back from watching The Bourne Ultimatum at the cinema, and the TV spot was on during the commercials.

It's fair to say I wet myself :drool: