The Big Wrestling Thread!

19 hours ago, LOC said:

After the main event dumpster fire, I'd say let Brazzers take a crack at it! 😛

At least it'd put a end to the PG era with them in charge.  😛

But seriously what the hell?  I've seen posts saying it was all Vince, can they not get him out of the way somehow?  Is there not a board of directors that can kick him to the side or something?   Do the kids not even care at this point?   Where is Linda when you need here?  Hell when Linda was in charge of the company and probably had some say we got the attitude era.

Someone has to do something or AEW is just going to keep taking your cake.   Having said that, the first ep of smackdown on fox was pretty good IMO.

9 minutes ago, Human.Online said:

Then opening the next day with Rusev being cuckold to Lashley screwing his wife. That’s just what people wanna see isn’t it?

Well.....  :D

I kid.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, George P said:

But seriously what the hell?  I've seen posts saying it was all Vince, can they not get him out of the way somehow?  Is there not a board of directors that can kick him to the side or something?

There is, but he still owns 42% of the shares, and - somehow - holds 83% voting power, so it's nigh-on impossible right now. The best chance of it happening is if the revived XFL takes off and he sells even more WWE shares to pump into it. 😛

59 minutes ago, Human.Online said:

Then opening the next day with Rusev being cuckold to Lashley screwing his wife. That’s just what people wanna see isn’t it?

I honestly don't get who this storyline is for. They already have this weird cuckold thing with the Kenelas (sp) couple going on. Why do another one, plus if they think this is going to make Rusev into this monster babyface they are sadly mistaken. Sure he might get cheered when he snaps and nukes Orton and Corbin like they were plywood, but that's just one night.

3 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

Hah man, as usual you beat me to this. I was gonna post this because when I saw this I was like O M G this should be gold and sure enough it was. :)

24 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

There is, but he still owns 42% of the shares, and - somehow - holds 83% voting power, so it's nigh-on impossible right now. The best chance of it happening is if the revived XFL takes off and he sells even more WWE shares to pump into it. 😛

Ugh, just ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If wrestlers genuinely were their personas, I think I would be intensely intimidated if I ever met Jon Moxley. Without Vince giving him “zany” characterisation, he has captured “violently unhinged” perfectly.

15 hours ago, Human.Online said:

If wrestlers genuinely were their personas, I think I would be intensely intimidated if I ever met Jon Moxley. Without Vince giving him “zany” characterisation, he has captured “violently unhinged” perfectly.

I don't know for sure if Moxley is like that in real life, or just a hyper realized version of himself in real life. But yeah, he seems really intense and that Build video I posted above a few days ago, he is either stoned/drunk or just super intense lol

Also:

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 11:44 PM, MightyJordan said:

Word is that Bischoff was absolutely not involving himself.  Didn't get up to speed on the talent, was barely available and unreachable and contributed nothing.