weird bug lol, flipped wmp thumbnail

wmp12.png

how to reproduce:

1. open wmp and switch to "now playing"

2. right click and activate de List

3. click on minimize button

4. see the taskbar thumbnail :p

LOL! That is wierd! :)

This is annoying me now I've been downloading for days and have only managed 20% on my download, if someone knew a torrent that happens to actually work please PM me.

I keep finding random desktop.ini files lying around..... Also, sometimes the aero thumbnails will get "stuck", and will continue to show even though my cursor is not anywhere near the application's button

I keep finding random desktop.ini files lying around.....

I've noticed that too,

My first compatibility issues but i am surprised no one reported this or experience this...

I had problem installing Tuneup Utilities 2009 on this Windows 7 build. I kept getting this.

post-37289-1237026121.png

And if i ignore, installation continues but i can't run the program because it says its damaged.

=(

Anyone ?

My first compatibility issues but i am surprised no one reported this or experience this...

I had problem installing Tuneup Utilities 2009 on this Windows 7 build. I kept getting this.

post-37289-1237026121.png

And if i ignore, installation continues but i can't run the program because it says its damaged.

=(

Anyone ?

"Access denied" is most often given when you don't run a program as administrator...

I have a problem with winrar 3.80 when creating new archives. I can't open the new archive 'cause it says it's damaged or in a unknown format.

jif75t.jpg

I have this strange grapichal bug since they enabled the superbar. Could be a driver issue ( intel x3100 ) , because after I do a printscreen and past it to paint, it looks like everything is rendered correctly.

This problem happens frequentely...

Posted a video about it, sorry for the quality.

As you can see, minimizing a window solves the problem.

Bug video

is anybody else getting problems while streaming videos to xbox 360 extender? the picture quality is really blocky i have tried several different videos and they all look the same i didnt have this problem in build 7000. can anybody help me

Oh come on! You are trying to tell me that you consider great preloaded wallpapers and other items worthless? Pessimissm much? It is called "Product Branding". You may want to read up on it a bit. They give a nice look and feel to the product so people will enjoy using it! And no, I am not bashing you, but I most certainly have ...

Just bash, I mean, winlonghorn is bashing everyone else, right? Clearly, this child is attemptimg to illicit a response. The question is "Why?" :no:

Someone please upload the new wallpapers,user pictures,sounds (if any) to mediafire of this build and share it here

I second this.

Anyone wanna upload them?

WinRar issues after upgrades usually are resolved by uninstall/re-install.

Although now I'm getting that stupid Slideshow bug from build 7000 where it for no reason stops and goes to a static image from the set(not a blank screen like before). I'm chalking that up to the in place upgrade.

I also spoke too soon about Media Center as well. It's been pi$$ing me off with "Viewing Conflict... No tuners" error randomly.

I second this.

Anyone wanna upload them?

http://www.intowindows.com/download-window...-user-pictures/

"Access denied" is most often given when you don't run a program as administrator...
post-37289-1237042679.png

But i am administrator as stated above...

what MuffloN means is right click on the installer and select "Run as administrator"

Paint has been updated to Office 14 Style Ribbon:

post-248102-1236896154_thumb.png

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the purpose of the Ribbon in Paint and WordPad. There are only two tabs -- home and view. It's worthless.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the purpose of the Ribbon in Paint and WordPad. There are only two tabs -- home and view. It's worthless.

Personally, I like the new style in Paint and WordPad. At first, it was strange, but I have to say that I like the updated programs.

is it recommended that i downgrade to vista before upgrading to 7057 or is it ok if i upgrade dirrectly to 7057 from 7022.

Just wondering if it makes any difference

is it recommended that i downgrade to vista before upgrading to 7057 or is it ok if i upgrade dirrectly to 7057 from 7022.

Just wondering if it makes any difference

no need to downgrade to Vista. a straight upgrade to 7057 is ok