AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn't require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk's image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of modern CPUs. AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Just three megabytes - downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
AnyDesk 6.2.3 new features:
- Added global security setting to lock the remote account If active the corresponding session setting will be ignored
- Fixed network detection
- Fixed image glitches occurring during sessions
- Could block remote input without input permissions granted
- Could lock the remote account without input permissions granted
- Updated translations for German, English and Italian
- Added Lithuanian translation. Many thanks to Andrius BalseviÄius!
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware