Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities.
Firefox has complete features for browsing the Internet. It is very reliable and flexible due to its implemented security features, along with customization options. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
Firefox 81.0.1 changelog:
- Fixed missing content on Blackboard course listings (bug 1665447)
- Resolved incorrect scaling of Flash content on HiDPI macOS systems (bug 1667267)
- Fixes for various printing issues (bug 1667342, bug 1667510, bug 1667723)
- Fixed legacy preferences not being properly applied when set via GPO (bug 1666836)
- Fixed Picture-in-Picture controls being visible on audio-only page elements (bug 1666775)
- Fixed high memory growth with addons such as Disconnect installed, causing browser responsiveness issues over time (bug 1658571)
- Various stability improvements (bug 1661485, bug 1664542, bug 1664843)
Download: Firefox 81.0.1 for Windows | Firefox 64-bit | ~50.0 MB (Freeware)
Download: Firefox 81.0.1 for Linux | 64-bit | ~70.0 MB
Download: Firefox 81.0.1 for MacOS | 72.9 MB
View: Firefox Home Page | Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware