OnlyOffice Desktop Editors is an open-source office suite distributed under AGPL v.3 that combines text, spreadsheet and presentation editors allowing to create, view and edit documents stored on your computer. The application does not require constant connection to the Internet and allows you to create, edit, save and export text, spreadsheet and presentation documents. It is fully compatible with Office Open XML formats: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx.
One pack - three editors - multiple features
- Create, view and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations of any size and complexity. Work on documents of most popular formats: DOCX, ODT, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPTX, ODP, etc. Deal with multiple files within one and the same window thanks to the tab-based user interface. Highest compatibility with Microsoft Office formats.
Real-time collaboration within your favorite cloud
- Connect ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors to the cloud platform of your choice: ONLYOFFICE, Nextcloud or ownCloud to collaborate on documents with your team – co-edit in real time, review, comment and interact using chat.
Extending your editing capabilities
- Take the most of your editing with the collection of third-party plugins. Insert a YouTube video, add special symbols or a ClipArt object, automatically translate any word or sentence, highlight code, etc. Do even more! Create your own plugin using the API documentation and ready-to-use examples available on GitHub.
OnlyOffice 7.0.1 changelog:
- Spelling language detection (Windows only)
- French (Switzerland) regional setting (Bug #53978)
- Fix changes in text position (Bug #54485)
- Fix JS error while changing font in some files (Bug #55280)
- Fix the problem with calculating the position of flow objects lying in a table cell (Bug #51933)
- Fix the problem with calculating the position of a drawing object in the header (Bug #55398)
- Fix the problem with calculating header/footer. Forbid to change the page number of a header when calculation in progress (Bug #55403)
- Fix the problem with calculating the position of a drawing lying in a table cell with vertical alignment to the bottom or center (Bug #55406)
- Fix the problem with calculating page count stage (Bug #55458)
- Fix the problem with text position calculation for rotated table cells (Bug #54200)
- Fix Shift + ( shortcut (Bug #55356)
- Fix opening protected workbook in Excel (Bug #55027)
- Fix JS error while Find and Replace empty cell (Bug #54999)
- Fix compatibility of some files with Excel (Bug #54956)
- Fix shape position in slideshow mode (Bug #55068)
- Fix problem float characters limit (Bug #55410)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware