OnlyOffice Desktop Editors is an open-source office suite distributed under AGPL v.3 that combines text, spreadsheet and presentation editors allowing to create, view and edit documents stored on your computer. The application does not require constant connection to the Internet and allows you to create, edit, save and export text, spreadsheet and presentation documents. It is fully compatible with Office Open XML formats: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx.
One pack - three editors - multiple features
- Create, view and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations of any size and complexity. Work on documents of most popular formats: DOCX, ODT, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPTX, ODP, etc. Deal with multiple files within one and the same window thanks to the tab-based user interface. Highest compatibility with Microsoft Office formats.
Real-time collaboration within your favorite cloud
- Connect ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors to the cloud platform of your choice: ONLYOFFICE, Nextcloud or ownCloud to collaborate on documents with your team – co-edit in real time, review, comment and interact using chat.
Extending your editing capabilities
- Take the most of your editing with the collection of third-party plugins. Insert a YouTube video, add special symbols or a ClipArt object, automatically translate any word or sentence, highlight code, etc. Do even more! Create your own plugin using the API documentation and ready-to-use examples available on GitHub.
OnlyOffice Desktop 7.4.1 changelog:
- Fixed vulnerabilities with checking the integrity of a digital signature, after manipulations with the document structure
- Editors now display the correct error when trying to write a file, opened in another application
- Fixed an error that occurs when opening multiple files using drag'n'drop
- Fixed an issue when opening templates which contain slashes in their names
- Fixed incorrect name for the next tab after closing and saving the document in front of it
- The latest changes in the file are now included when sending via the Send plugin, if they have not been saved
- Fixed the processing of the link, that ends with default.aspx, when connecting to the Workspace portal
- The Open file location button for a document opened from the portal in a separate window without the main one now works
- Fixed working with tabs when documents are opened from the portal and the user logs out on the Connect to cloud page
- Fixed online help for macOS systems
- Updated sets of application icons for Jump List (Tasks) on Windows systems
- All components in Windows installation packages are now digitally signed
- A large number of fixes and improvements to the MSI installation package
- Fixed displaying of non-printing characters after calling the print preview window
- Fixed displaying of a document when printing to PDF if the width/height of columns/rows were changed
- Fixed the scroll bar display in the filtering window for legacy systems
- Fixed an error during slideshow auto-run and with system scale >200% when opening multiple files using drag'n'drop
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware