Today's highlighted deal comes via our Gear + Gadgets section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 66% off a factory recertified Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Seamlessly browse and stream anywhere with this factory recertified tablet's speedy Core i5 processor, Wi-Fi connectivity, and 12.3" PixelSense display.
What's the deal?
Microsoft combines the portability of a tablet and the performance of a laptop with the 12.3" Surface Pro 4 256GB SSD Multi-Touch Tablet. Powered by a 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i5, this tablet gives you speedy performance as that of a laptop. It features a 12.3" PixelSense™ Display so you can view your files in greater detail. With a 150° angle kickstand, you can work or play comfortably at your desk, couch, or just about anywhere hands-free. It also has a stereo front-firing speakers provide immersive music and movie playback experience. Get all of these laptop-like features and more with the size and price of a certified refurbished tablet.
- 256GB SSD storage: Save & store all your essential photos, videos, and files for easy access
- 9-hour battery life: Browse & stream all day with a high-power battery
- 6th gen Intel Core i5: Seamlessly switch through apps with a fast processor
- 12.3" PixelSense Display: View everything in greater 2736 x 1824 resolution
- Windows Hello face sign-in
- Model number: 2017
- Color: silver
- Materials: metal, plastic, electronics
- Product dimensions: 11.50" x 7.93" x 0.33"
- Weight: 1.73lbs
- Screen: 12.3” PixelSense™ Display
- Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI)
- Aspect ratio: 3:2
- Touch: 10-point multi-touch
- Memory: 8GB
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5
- Security: TPM chip for enterprise security Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
- Software: Windows 10 Pro
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor Accelerometer Gyroscope
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Battery life: 9 hours
- Graphics: Intel® HD graphics 520
- Ports: full-size USB 3.0 microSD™ card reader, Surface Connect™ Headset jack, Mini DisplayPort Cover port
- Windows Hello face sign-in camera (front-facing) 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD video
- Stereo microphones
- Stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™ Premium
- Wireless: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Model number: KGM-00001-A
Good to know
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Feb 20 - Feb 27
- Includes 1 year manufacturer's limited hardware warranty
For a full description, specs, and terms, click here.
What's the benefit?
A Microsoft Surface Pro 4 normally costs $1499.99, but you can pick up a factory recertified one for just $499 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $1000.99 (66%) off!
You can also add optional 2 or 3 year warranty to extend the included one year of warranty.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software for Private Internet Access and NordVPN deals.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.