WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
WinSCP 5.17.3 changelog
TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.1.1f.
WebDAV core upgraded to neon 0.31.0.
Installer upgraded to Inno Setup 6.0.4.
Translation updated: French.
Importing site-specific key files from FileZilla. 1841
Showing session name in Synchronization checklist and Keep remote directory up to date windows, when the operation was executed in a new window/from a command line. 1838
Session.ScanFingerprint now works even for Amazon S3 protocol.
Bug fix: Failure after resuming system from sleep. 1829
Bug fix: Option to disconnect a session was available even while deleting local files, and caused failure when selected while no session was actually opened. 1836
Bug fix: Failure when primary SSH channel fails to open. 1837
Bug fix: SHA-1 fingerprint of TLS/SSL certificate was incorrectly presented as MD5 by Session.ScanFingerprint.
Bug fix: When dragging file via temporary directory it is deleted too early. 1844
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware