Windows Media Player 11

I made one quickly :p Quite nice i think :)

wmp11bar.png

http://users.telenet.be/chirohoepertingen/wmp11bar.png won't dissapear, hosted by myself.

You should be proud, now people can tell others about stuff they dont care about. :rolleyes: :sleep:

And I think im gonna stick with Winamp MySelf. I prefer the way the library works.

Should have removed your PID :shiftyninja:

lol ok gimme a sec

ok fixed, take quote outta ur post plz :)

Some observations:

1. The gray in the menu needs to go. Maybe replace with a glossy black background or at least allow you to change the color.

2. Doesn't seem to always remember window size after you exit/restart WMP.

3. In library view, it would be nice to have total number of songs/albums/size at the bottom like WMP10 had.

Still a great player and the above will get addressed hopefully.

One Question: I see that they've added WMA Pro to the list of available encoding methods. Any major gains in sound quality over standard WMA? Are files encoded in Pro still compatible with appliances that play WMA?

Totally amazing build, too sexy ... Noted some audio changes, really cool :D It deserves a try.

doesnt any1 else have the problem of wmp11 sitting on top of other windows all the time??

edit: just managed to get it to work, i think it was 'cos i didnt restart after install.

I have converted & switched to mp4 insted of mp3/wma, so far i have been using winamp 5 to play it fine

however, WMP11 looks better, I can play mp4 files with Nero Audio decoder installed with Nero 7, but i cannot edit tags or add album art, is there anyway to do so with .m4a files

I'd use it, but I have music from iTunes Music Store. But if I didn't, I'm pretty sure I would switch. I like the advances Mcrosoft have made with their software, even just this month.

Although its not a problem for us, MS should at least release a new XP theme that matches all this Vista stuff they're tossing around. Windows Defender, WMP11, IE7 and WLM match nothing in default XP .